The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox the Stallion

If anything it peaked and now has cooled down considerably. The fan base that remains is of those who have played the game since it’s inception but the prices some cards demand (plus the meta starting to spin around archetypes while single cards get tossed down the card pool sans a couple exceptions) simply makes it an unsustainable hobby, driving people to opt for an online option and just play the game without having to first purchase the cards.

The tournaments while sometimes good, don’t have enough incentives to have people participate in them. Not entirely dying out, but definitely on stale line with no noteworthy peaks so far.
Background Pony #FE2E
@09MurphyM  
I’ve been watching some of it, but the frequent ad breaks are so obnoxious (even if you don’t get ads you still get a waiting screen).

Plus the chat is so overly racist and hateful (which is a given, because it’s mostly made up of 4chan users that think they’re anonymous), spamming TriHard, cmonBruh and ANELE at every opportunity and KappaPride anytime they think something is “gay”. Those are four emotes that I think should be permanently removed, IMO, because they’re almost never used for anything but hateful comments. Some of the non-racist memes are pretty funny though, especially the “TIME TO MINE MORE MONEY FOR TWITCH” one that gets spammed every ad break.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Reshef of Destruction and Eternal Duelist Soul are fun.

But Reshef is a grindfest. The system is nice but what a grindfest.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

re-reading the yugioh manga, been picking up the 3 in one. Currently in the Jounochi vs Rishid story. After the Battle City Arc I plan to read Yugioh R, then Millinium world and finally watch the darkside of dimensions, since it’s manga canon.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I personally think that 5Ds was the best one. Since the characters were full grown adults, not children.
Background Pony #0EEB
They finally added the rest of the 4kids dub of Duel monsters to Netflix.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide