The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@QuasarNova  
Okay. Would Sun Dragon Inti and Moon Dragon Quilla be useful?

What can I use to revive instead of Monster Reborn? Honestly, it’s mostly for things like Oracle Of The Sun and my tuners. Not my Synchros.

By “link monsters” you mean ones that compliment each other? I tried to do that. What would help with that?
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Zaknel

Okay, in order.

1. Yes, for Casual plays no problem. The issue is summoning them tends to be far too complicated due to the specific tuners they require and how their effects activate on the battlefield leaving them open to other effects, which means your opponent can get rid of them before they get the chance to do anything.

2. There’s call of the haunted, soul charge, graceful revival for your tuners and damage gate to get the materials directly from the deck

3. Links have arrows that point to different parts of the field. The new master rules made it so that now there’s only 1 extra monster zone for each side, and in order to make more extra monster zones available, you need link monsters that point into a monster zone (the normal 5).

It’s vital for extra deck dependant decks because you need to have more than one on the field at a time, in this case the sun and moon dragon.
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

@QuasarNova  
Thank you for the help. While I’m catching up on this stuff, can you tell me how one would go about building a deck for Zushin The Sleeping Giant?
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Hey, guys. Here’s a YuGiOh question: Could we do a My Little Pony roleplay that is a YuGiOh crossover?
09MurphyM

While the placement of the second virtual world arc is awkward, i like how it gives the big 5 more depth and personalities and explained what life was like for Seto and Mokuba when they were much younger.
09MurphyM

It’s a shame that we never got to actually see the duel between Yugi and Joey at the end of the Battle city arc. Even the anime only really showed them facing off against each other and beginning the duel.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m glad. It’s honestly better to not get the answer, since canonically (manga) we don’t see who wins, aka if Jounochi gets back Red Eyes or not.
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

So, I learned the proper way to build a mill deck these days. You spend less time stalling, and more time Milling their deck down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide