The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

09MurphyM

@Meanlucario  
Yeah, it’s easy to tell if a card is anime exclusive. They usually have artwork that is inconsistent with other cards or broken effects that would make them hard to beat in the real game.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Hard to say, since they’re giving us his cards in the next box and he’s nowhere to be seen :x

Besides which world would he be part of?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
I was surprised they gave Yugi, Jaden and Yusei banter relating to it when they faced each other.

Do you think they’ll have a Bonds beyond time world as well? Or one based on another crossover involving the next protagonists?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Marx  
I think that it would have Paradox be in the 5Ds world since his partners would also be there. Also, I was unaware that was a thing in the game.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Yea Yusei has unique dialog beginning,victory and defeat to Both Jadens and Yami Yugi.

I think only Jaden/Yubel has the same when duelling Yusei. But I’m not sure about regular Jaden.

Yami Yugi still has his regular quotes. Not sure why they don’t give him more , especially when he was one of the first characters.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Is it weird that I like some of the TCG versions of cards over the OCG, like the Harpy monsters and Monster Reborn and Tragedy?
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Thought I might post by Ghostrick burn decklist.

Traps:  
Burst rebirth x1  
Ceasefire x1  
Eradicator Epidemic Virus x1  
Ghostrick Go-Round x1  
Ghostrick Night x2  
Ghostrick Scare x2  
Ghostrick Vanish x2  
Just desserts x1  
Magic Cylinder x1

Spells:  
Book Of Moon x1  
Dark Eruption x1  
Goblin Thief x1  
Ghostrick Mansion x1  
Ghostrick Museum x1  
Murmur of The Forest x1  
Mystical Space Typhoon x3  
Overlay Regen x2  
Photon Sanctuary x1  
Terraforming x1  
Thunder Short x1

Monsters:  
Effect Veiler x1  
Ghostrick Doll x2  
Ghostrick Ghoul x1  
Ghostrick Jiangshi x3  
Ghostrick Lantern x1  
Ghostrick Mary  
Ghostrick Mummy x1  
Ghostrick Nekomusume x2  
Ghostrick Skeleton x1  
Ghostrick Specter x2  
Ghostrick Stein x2  
Ghostrick Warwolf x1  
Ghostrick Witch x2  
Ghostrick Yeti x1  
Ghostrick Yuki-Onna x1  
Princess of Tsurugi x1

Extra Deck:  
Ghostrick Angel of Mischief x1

total cards: 50

Let me know if there are any changes I can/should make, and I’ll see what I can do.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Seems a bit grindy for lottery coins too. You’d have to keep doing the highest floor and the castle guards. Apparently there’s a challenge wave as well but I haven’t seen that.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
full

Bit of a stupid question, but does does ‘destroy all cards’ mean monsters, spells, and traps, or just the same type as whatever was on the field?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide