The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I don’t know if it’s a bug with duel links, or me not reading the update notes, but for the last day or-so I’ve been unable to special summon anything on the first turn, despite the fact that, by all means, it should be more than easily doable.  
Is anyone else having this issue?
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@nightshroud96  
Blackwings.  
Gust the Backblast’s effect allows you to special summon him if you have nothing on the field pre-summon, and most of the others can be special summoned, if you have another on the field sometimes with a different name, as is the case with Kris.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
They did an Akira bike slide reference in the 1st episode of 5ds :x

It happens when Trudge has Handcuff dragon try to attack Speed Warrior

@The★Rickmeister  
I haven’t had any issues.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I managed to fix the issue by reinstalling the game, and everything seems to be working perfectly so far.  
On another note, I’ve found a new card that may go well in the Shaddoll Deck that I got a few months back.  
full
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Apparently in The Pyramid Of Light, Seto had six dragons in his grave, not five. If the movie remembered that, than Seto would have won before he tried to destroy the card Pyramid Of Light.
QuasarNova
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario

Yep! That is a dragon alright

Either it was promoted to warrior during the movie despite the card already being out at this point or the team behind this pos couldnt be arsed. Pick your posion
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@QuasarNova  
Screenshot of it from the movie:

full

I think they just forgot or didn’t care. Either way, Yugi should have lost since he has 200 left, but each dragon raise Shinning’s attack by 300.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
They did an Akira bike slide reference in the 1st episode of 5ds :x
It happens when Trudge has Handcuff dragon try to attack Speed Warrior

full

Also Mean, I ran into 3 people in a row using the new Red Dragon Archfiend cards in KCGT. I think they’re viable now.
QuasarNova
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Funny how even in the anime, no one reads their opponent’s card effects.

Im surprised they even know what the cards do in the dub version seeing as they only have the artwork plastered all over the card
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
Too bad its banned..  
Dragons can’t have nice things pretty much.  
Apparently there’s some lock thanks to this thing but from all the times I see it in play in YGOPRO videos, that lock is easily broken/worked around.  
And the fact the Link 2 Guardragon is banned and REDMD gotten an errata.  
I wonder if this Number would still cause trouble if they decide to put it back up to 1?
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Welp one of the top decks for KC GT was Yosenjus. I expect them to get a hit on the next ban list :/
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
And the only thing I saw that might be causing trouble was that lock via that Amorpage Pendulum and I keep seeing that being broken though alot on YGOPRO videos.  
The Guardragon Link seems to be the straw that broke the camel’s back but that is now banned and REDMD got errate-ed to a HOPT there.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@nightshroud96  
Seeing as 95 was the card that made Konami ban the Dragon Rulers, I think you underestimate the power of a triple Foolish Burial that banishes cards from your opponent’s deck at the same time with 4K attack and can attack three times. And the Foolish Burial effect is a cost, so it can’t be negated. If your opponent summoned it, they get graveyard set-up no matter what you did.
nightshroud96

@Meanlucario  
The Dragon Rulers were already a huge thing and now they are still banned.  
Those(aside from the wind one) is still gone.  
It can only attack two times actually. Not three.  
And only attacking monsters there.

As for Lavalval Chain, that thing was generic. Which was why it was eventually hit.  
While Dark Matter is only usable in dragon decks.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@nightshroud96  
Yet there were limited until right before Number 95 was release, implying that it was part of the reason why. They were also never a tier-0 deck, even after Spellbook lost their ace that kept them on par with restrained DR.

And? It’s mill effect is the main draw of it. Again, Lavalval Chain is still banned and has a weak version of 95’s effect. You just need quick access to rank 8, 9 or 10 monsters to summon it, since it can rank itself onto a XYZ Galaxy-Eyes monster (which the wiki says are all in those numbers), and can even rank onto itself for more mill power.

Dude, dragons have possibly the most support of any type in Yu-Gi-Oh. We’re not talking about rocks or sea serpents here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide