The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Just finished watching the latest episode of Go Rush, and we’ve now circled back around to fusion/polymerization being the same nigh-unstoppable, legendary card it was advertised as being, in Sevens, which leads me to believe that Go Rush is an alternate timeline or universe from its predecessor.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Apparently Pegasus also had something to day to Paradox. Basically Para had Peg read his mind and see the future, only for Peg to give the bad news that DL is base on the manga, since he is already dead in this world (this Pegasus is from the anime), and killing him won’t change a thing.
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Apparently the upcoming/current arc of Go Rush is going to be the final one, before they move on to a new series.
I’ve also heard from a comment that was made soon after Takahashi’s passing, that they might be doing a reboot of the DM anime series.
My guess is the next one after Go Rush ends is either going to be that or an adaptation of the TCG structure deck manga.
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@QuasarNova
That works rather well, given all the Runick quick-play spells I’ve seen or have, all have the affect of special summoning one Runick monster from the extra deck as their second effect.
All I need now is a way of getting LoR back to hand whenever it’s in grave.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I realized recently that the link zones in Duel Links helps out Resonator Archfiend decks. If you have Red Rising Dragon in a link zone when you summon Crimson Resonator, the latter can summon two monsters instead of just one. I do dread the day Nibiru joins DLs, though. That will kill my Jack Atlas RP.
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Something I’ve noticed, while watching Sevens/Go Rush is that, as soon as anyone uses a monster with 2-3k attack, at least one of the nearby characters exclaims that it’s their ‘ace/best monster’.
This got me thinking, what if someone a deck that had several or more monsters with similar stats, because it seems like as soon as the first one hits the field, that’s the one everyone assumes is their best card.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
If anyone else here play Duel Links, does the event item (mask and sunglasses) look like women’s clothing to anyone else? The sunglasses supporting the breast and the mask part covering the body.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide