The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

anybody been watching Arc-V, 12 episodes in and it is awesome…it has a nice set up that it could easily be the best series.

also new movie is confirmed to be in production
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

I’m liking it so far, even down to the intro.

The fact that they are using different archetypes and even acknowledge the other special summons (synchros, fusions, etc.), plus the characters are all around likable and the series has a fun atmosphere overall.

I still play the game, but in YGPro
Background Pony #B854
Time to revive this dead thread, with a NEW YU-GI-OH SERIES COMING THIS APRIL!  
Meet Yusaku Fujiki, a High School Student at the age of 16.  
full  
And say hello to the gimmick of the 6th Yu-Gi-Oh Series. Card Games, on Hoverboards, in a Virtual Reality World, that feels it was ripped out of Persona.  
full
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

OF COURSE THEY DID

No wonder Arc V has been rushing it’s plot like a call of duty game. Because yeah, Zexal needed a direct second series.

While arc v seemed dubious it resulted in probably the best season after the original and 5d’s. Okay, maybe this will be on par with Arc V… Maybe

As for the persona rip off, well

full

They kinda already did it in the arc v manga. Kinda sorta
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
So Metalmorph won’t make it so I can defeat monsters twice as strong as my monster but my opponent will take damage to life points?
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I’m very behind. Lost interest back in Duelist academy. Never got was going on in 5Ds.

Mostly I just remember something I thought would have looked cool in the anime and picture my stand in beating Kiba with it.
QuasarNova

My brother just came up with a pretty brilliant way of explain how yugioh has evolved over the years.

Think of it like a relationship

Yugioh during it’s early years: Nice relationship, you both talk there’s that communication, you each take your time with stuff, holding hands and stuff. Can take months to get anywhere

GX Era: Same as the previous but hickeys on the neck start to show up after 1 or 2 months

Synchros: Introduce yourself. Now both have gone beyond toying with each other and there’s some rubbing involved, each starting to explore below the waist and some clothed foreplay in less than a month

XYZ: Introduce yourself. Both undress each other with the eyes. Might be oral in a couple days

Pendulum: No name. Get on fours, no lube, break arms and legs, then say “your turn”

What current format wants to be: How do I put this pill on her drink?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Yu-Gi-Oh needs to get the FMA: Brotherhood treatment and get a proper anime adaptation of the original manga, with nothing toned down, all the pre-Duel Monsters stuff intact, and all the post-Duel Monsters stuff remaining as they were in the original manga (everything about it was VERY different from the NAS anime adaptation from what I’ve seen).
QuasarNova

That movie, was not bad at all

Bit weird with Mahad simply winning the duel though I guess it does make sense, I think?

@Abarekiller  
just saw Darkside of dimensions
Kaiba committed suicide

And yep, but on the same vein as Getter Robo Armageddon
09MurphyM

It’s somewhat hilarious realizing how many of the “rules” and monster abilities introduced during the duelist kingdom arc were completely false, like certain monsters being impervious to other types and fusions like gate guardian were treated as separate monsters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide