Times when you should reveal your power level

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
For further clarification: have there been any times when Revealing that you like mlp has been advantageous?

Mine was when I was accused if being sexist and misogynist for not thinking highly of a certain woman.

I didn’t actually say anything but I chuckled. Given that I like a show geared for younger girls and my favorite character takes girliness and makes it her superpower, I can’t be a that sexist.
Vlakc

In my case, never, because no one where I live knows about the show, if I revealed I liked FiM, people will go “wut is that?”
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I have done it at my work, but nobody seems to care. I wore an all-over Luna print T-shirt to work on 3 separate occasions and nobody said anything to me at all. So I’m not going to push the issue.

I think the deal is that most people either have no idea what Friendship is Magic is, or that they’re too nice to say anything about how girly my choice of fashion looks. But I can’t say anything for fear of looking like a pushy prick.
bustoblaster
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

First off all:

Revealing your power level

Only glimpses to certain people, people. Anyway, my involvement with it in regards to my local anime con with this Facebook page I run may become advantageous one day while I also start to work staff there, but other than that, it’s only worth a laugh for sure right now, when I tell people I know about the whole deal. Last week I started bringing the Evo build of Fighting Is Magic as trollbait to my local gaming hangout, and there’s been an enjoyable mix of lols, wtfs, and salt.
Background Pony #E968
Is there a real life means of finding out someone’s power level though?
Background Pony #80D3
@Background Pony #E968
fandom injokes, reference something only a another brony would know(this site’s tags might work), or ask what they think of the movie (it’s mainstream enough to be safe)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide