Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zebasiz in topic The Pizza Thread - With a Side of Toxic-Mario

Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

So I'm a bit late to the whole issue, but to ask something on-topic:

Apparently that image was traced. Now, while I do understand the mentality against selling traced work, and agree. My one question is: Is this the only picture that is believed to have been traced, or are there more?

Doing a quick glance at the comments on the original image gave me the impression that this is the first pic to be found as a trace by this guy. Are there more?

I'm asking because his reply seemed to indicate he purposefully heavily "referenced" the picture due to his liking of the pose. I just want to know if this is something people have found him to do before or not.
No reason given
Edited by Zebasiz
Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

So I'm a bit late to the whole issue, but to ask something on-topic:
Apparently that image was traced. Now, while I do understand the mentality against selling traced work, and agree. My one question is: Is this the only picture that is believed to have been traced, or are there more?
Doing a quick glance at the comments on the original image gave me the impression that this is the first pic to be found as a trace by this guy. Are there more?

I'm asking because his reply seemed to indicate he purposefully heavily "referenced" the picture due to his liking of the pose. I just want to know if this is something people hae found him to do before or not.
No reason given
Edited by Zebasiz