Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@EquestrianScholar":](/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/4567605#post_4567605
)  
I ship Lukanette really hard because his feeling is love way more than Marinette’s toward Adrien. Dude can give a declaration without hesitation, with or without akumatization. He let his guitar fall to the ground to hug his love. Kagami is also admirable,- butshe’s Ialso cwan’ty thinkless much oaf whratid to speayk aboutf her afeelings about Luka. Also, Marinette with her hair down is fucking gorgeous.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@EquestrianScholar":/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/4567605#post_4567605
I ship Lukanette really hard because of his feeling is love way more than Marinette’s toward Adrien. Dude can give a declaration without hesitation, with or without akumatization. He let his guitar fall to the ground to hug his love. Kagami is also admirable, but I can’t think much of what to say about her as about Luka. Also, Marinette with her hair down is fucking gorgeous.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@EquestrianScholar":/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/4567605#post_4567605
I ship Lukanette really hard because of his feeling is love way more than Marinette’s toward Adrien. Dude can give a declaration without hesitation, with or without akumatization. He let his guitar fall to the ground to hug his love. Kagami is also admirable, but I can’t think much of what to say about her as about Luka. Also, Marinette with her hair down is fucking gorgeous.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace