Philomena open beta / breaking API changes New software powering Derpibooru. Read more
The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by EquestrianScholar on Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Wallet After Summer Sale

"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/4567917#post_4567917
Especially since so much chemistry had been built up between Star and Marco during the first two season, and really we need more couples that are also best friends, just to then have them actually only get together in the last episode. With Star specifically tell Tom after StarCrushed that she just wanted a friend, that she didn't what him trying to get back together with her.

I let Marco and Jackie slide, because of how it was established early on Marco's feelings on the girl he'd been crushing on since kindergarten. With neither him, nor Star realizing their growing feelings for each other
until like the last episode. With Star specifically tell Tom after StarCrushed that she just wanted a friend, that she didn't what him trying to get back together with her.

I let Marco and Jackie slide, because of how it was established early on Marco's feelings on the girl
he'd been crushing on since kindergarten. With neither him, nor Star realizing their growing feelings for each other until after he finally managed to get together with Jackie and they started dating. Tom and Star on the other hand getting back together... Yah, that annoyed me.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Wallet After Summer Sale

"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/4567917#post_4567917
Especially since so much chemistry had been built up between Star and Marco during the first two season, and really we need more couples that are also best friends, just to have them actually get together until like the last episode. With Star specifically tell Tom after StarCrushed that she just wanted a friend, that she didn't what him trying to get back together with her.

I let Marco and Jackie slide, because of how it was established early on Marco's feelings on the girl he'd been crushing on since kindergarten. With neither him, nor Star realizing their growing feelings for each other until after he finally managed to get together with Jackie and they started dating. Tom and Star on the other hand getting back together... Yah, that annoyed me.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale

Especially since so much chemistry had been built up between Star and Marco during the first two season, and really we need more couples that are also best friends, just to have them actually get together until like the last episode. With Star specifically tell Tom after StarCrushed that she just wanted a friend, that she didn't what him trying to get back together with her.

I let Marco and Jackie slide, because of how it was established early on Marco's feelings on the girl he'd been crushing on since kindergarten. With neither him, nor Star realizing their growing feelings for each other until after he finally managed to get together with Jackie and they started dating.
No reason given

Back