Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@TheHappySpaceman":](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013688#post_5013688
)  
Like for example, the characters aren't developed throughout the show and yet they still got paired and shoehorned. Like for example, Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online [spoiler]||(I still like SAO tho, I just got that example from people who says that the romance in SAO is forced/rushed.) ||or Felicity Smoak and Oliver Queen from the Arrowverse.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
"@TheHappySpaceman":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013688#post_5013688
Like for example, the characters aren't developed throughout the show and yet they still got paired and shoehorned. Like for example, Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. [spoiler](I still like SAO tho, I just got that example from people who says that the romance in SAO is forced/rushed.) or Felicity Smoak and Oliver Queen from the Arrowverse.[/spoiler]
No reason given

Est. 2012
"@TheHappySpaceman":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013688#post_5013688
Like for example, the characters aren't developed throughout the show and yet they still got paired and shoehorned. Like for example, Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. [spoiler](I still like SAO tho, I just got that example from people who says that the romance in SAO is forced/rushed.)[/spoiler]
No reason given