Viewing last 25 versions of post by Penguin Dragneel in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
"[@Kiryu-Chan":](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5063514#post_5063514
)  
Well they ARE unpopular opinions afterall. :P

As for some clarification...

-RE4: For me, it's mostly just the shooting. I can get behind everything else, but the fact that I can't shoot while moving just bothers me.

-SF5: I honestly think the game looks pretty great, aside from Ken's Play-Doh hair.

-SA2 vs Mania: To be fair, every game has that one level that either sucks, or isn't as good as the rest of the game. Honestly, the worst part of Adventure 2 wasn't Security Hall. For me, it was MadSpace (aka SATAN'S OFFSPRING).

-TLoU2: It wasn't the fact that it was a revenge story. It's the fact that there were plot-holes abound, previously smart acharacters making idiotic decisions, and the dialogue was just atrocious. And that's not even the half of it for me.
No reason given
Edited by Penguin Dragneel