Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Hollowfox The Worst](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5253555#post_5253555)
I think so. 90s are a strange transition period. I never lived through them but the 90s are an inportant decade especially for animation.

What with the Disney Renaissance, tv cartoons that can be taken seriously like Hey Arnold or Simpsons, beginning of modern 3d.

90s are where all of the primitive versions of our current tech began. It would be a good bridge between the 80s and 2000s that would probably be somewhat relatable to zoomers and millenials.

Even
if I never knew the 90s, I know of its influence.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer