Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Most of the people buying it are likely just honest to god fans and/or people completely out of the loop about what’s been going on with JK(despite what Twitter will tell you, not that many people are as savvy with the internet as believed). The game has been getting massive attention across the board. And I doubt there’s that many people who are brain-damaged enough to buy multiple copies of a game they probably actually don’t care about out of spite and make that much of a difference

[@icicle wicicle 1517](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5346042#post_5346042)
All of this. For most of the devs this is just a passion project and don’t deserve to be in the middle of this nonsense
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Most of the people buying it are likely just honest to god fans and/or people completely out of the loop about what’s been going on with JK(despite what Twitter will tell you, not that many people are as savvy with the internet as believed). The game has been getting massive attention across the board. And I doubt there’s that many people who are brain-damaged enough to buy multiple copies of a game they probably actually don’t care about out of spite and make that much of a difference
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan