Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
Anon4615 loves to disrespect people’s opinions on WWE just because he doesn’t like it and it annoys the hell out of me with their hateboner against the main product and his hashtag spam and wants WWE to fail just because he doesn’t like it.

It just makes me sick. And also whenever someone talks about wrestling in this thread or any other thread and not the wrestling thread, someone butts in and say he doesn’t care for/like wrestling or say that it’s fake.

There is no other place to talk about wrestling on this site. I just can’t be safe.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
A social inept moron is haunting those threads with cringy Twitterlite posts insulting the WWE at every chance he got

And the mods won’t deal with him for some reason
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
I don’t know if anyone actually enforces it, TBH.

But also, in much of America teens are seen as too old to trick-or-treat and aren’t given candy. And honestly, I don’t know why. What the hell else are they supposed to do on Halloween? Not like most Halloween parties will be open to them since they aren’t old enough to go to those yet.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
The mods why they don’t do anything. Maybe they can give some insight onto why, or it’s a different mod each time so it looks like they aren’t as bad as you say they are due to limited perspective.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Anyone who unironically uses the “just consume product” meme loses all right to be taken seriously.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Because people who use it show that they have no actual argument and it’s used to dismiss the opinions of those who like something that they don’t.

Even RedLetterMedia dislikes the unironic use of the meme, and they’re the ones who made the video it originated from.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@TheHappySpaceman

From the Pony Venting thread  
@Williver  
I was thinking about this last night, and I have to say something about it. There are people out there who refuse to accept The Last Problem as canon. I hate to tell you, but it is. I can accept that you didn’t like it, I can accept that you think it was dumb, but how dare you brush off the work of so many animators and writers by claiming it’s not canon? It appeared on the show in digital ink and paper; it’s canon. Just because it destroys your precious little headcanons about what you think should’ve happened to the characters, doesn’t make it OK to disregard it. It’s canon, and you’re being a bunch of petulant children about it if you think otherwise.
full.
“don’t ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I feel like they used it in a very different manner as how others are using it, like they’re using it to criticize people like the anon here a few months ago who us upset that I questioned the decisions of Gamefreak with SnS, where the person who’s using it in the vent thread was using it to discredit someone who was upset that people were refusing to accept that an episode was canon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide