Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Related to recent discussion, a while back I was writing a personal essay where I was ranking the arts/entertainment.

Literature’s first, then it’s close between music and art but if forced to choose I’d rank art higher, then video games, then TV, film, and theater all lumped together at the bottom.

But it’s not like it matters because everybody knows real men watch paint dry for entertainment.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

TL;DR holier-than-thou pricks who somehow get insider information on upcoming games despite openly showing contempt for a lot of those games. Also they protect pedophiles despite publicly going on about how much they despise pedophilia.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

And the whole reason they even exist is because the site most of its userbase was originally part of, NeoGAF, had similar extreme issues and it turned out one of its founders had abused their ex-girlfriend. Now, admittedly the other founder of that site kicked the abusive asshole out, but the folks who made ResetERA decided to blame him even though they were just as guilty of letting the other guy get away with it for so long.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide