Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I really don’t like the mentality of “if you are a fan of this one franchise, you need to absolutely hate this other franchise!” that a lot of fandoms have.
Like it’s possible to be a fan of BOTH franchises, instead of degrading down into a petty war between the two

THANK YOU ICEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Bat Pone Fan
@TheHappySpaceman
I think this to applies to ALL fandoms in general.
Like for example, the current shit-flinging between fans of the Sonic the Hedgehog movie and the fans f Birds of Prey.
Like I loved both movies, the fighting between them is pointless. If you like/dislike either of them, that;s fine, but don’t try and get everyone else into this “us vs them” mentality.

I honestly haven’t seen any of that shit flinging, TBH. If anything, most of what I’ve seen has been people mocking the concept of the two movies being “rivals”, especially in regards to reactionaries on YouTube trying to profit off of it.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I think BoP fans are salty at the successful box office performance of the Sanic movie because the film was accused of being “wOkE” just because it focuses on female characters and what’s worse is that the internet’s hatred against female-driven stuff has affected its performance alongside its marketing.

And I thought Wonder Woman saved female-driven movies. Speaking of WW84, the praise from the internet will be hypocritical in my eyes.

This is why I hate gender wars and I want them to stop.

Dear Society: Stop MeTooing men, Stop crying sexism, Stop crying misogyny, stop crying SJW, stop crying “get woke go broke”, Just. Stop. Crying.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The meltdown of Gail Simone proves how too many people in the entertainment industry are entitled pieces of shit
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
People who publicly spread their relationship all over the place online and openly flirt and act cutesy around their partner make me gag. I don’t care who it is or what or how or why, it’s just annoying as shit. You can do it occasionally but some people take it too far and it’s like they want everyone to watch. No I just don’t care.
Background Pony #E249
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Interesting how the things you say people should stop “crying” about are all related to women calling out men who behave in a sexist way. I get that some abuse the sympathy gained from being a victim of sexist behavior, but your statement seems to imply that anyone calling out such behavior should just be quite and let it happen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide