Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman  
still Bellamy has always been a Conspiracy theorist and it shows, granted his Idol Thom Yorke also has some cringy stuff but the Lyrics never mattered in Radiohead’s music

@Jarkes  
Did you watch it?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Like, check this stupidity out.

full

It seems stupid to make a comment like that when A. I don’t have to be a good songwriter to recognize that “It’s happening soon, it’s happening soon, its scent has been blowing in my direc-shoon” is a dumb lyric, and B. I literally am a fan of the band in question.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Shueisha shouldn’t change the laws on who should end up with who after the Bleach ending.

Why? Because it changed from “MC ends up with nice girl” to “MC ends up with bitchy girl” when it comes to the endings of Nisekoi and Shokugeki no Soma.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Broken Adam  
After the controversial Bleach ending (and probably the Naruto ending), Shueisha thought that the main character ending up with a girl who’s not a tsundere bitch was a bad idea (even though that wasn’t the reason why the Bleach ending was a rushed mess), so they turn things around with Nisekoi (with Raku Ichijo ending up with Chitoge Kirisaki instead of Kosaki Onodera) and with Shokugeki no Soma, they made Mr. Yuto Tsukuda to make the manga seem like Soma and Erina are paired up (because of her feelings for him despite his hatred of him) instead of Soma and Megumi even though they got paired up as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide