Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
Really?  
Most of my friends hated old Who. They didn’t like the effects,pacing,even acting they said was too silly or boring.  
I actually really like new Who,just not very recently when writing got awkward and unfocused.I haven’t kept up with the most recent seasons,with Jodie Whittaker,but I’ve heard it got kinda political and the Time Lords are bad guys now or something.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
My father is a DW fan, and loves the old version where most arcs took place over several episodes.

Also, isn’t this the Doctor that’s suppose to be evil? If so, than they may be trying to make the Time Lords evil to try to take care of that plothole.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
I’ve never seen the Doctor as evil,not even when Colin Baker made a joke about an attacking alien fell in acid and he quips about it.  
People got all pissed off about that one,but I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.  
I guess there was “War Doctor”,but he wasn’t actually a thing until that Day of the Doctor movie.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
I remember being told that there was an arc where the Doctor was under trial for the crimes of his eleventh, twelfth or thirteenth form or something, which the current Doctor is.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
Ah. I’ve only seen the first episode or two with Jodie Whittaker.  
I fell out during Peter Capaldi’s series,I hated how much focus went to the boring side characters. I can’t even remember them.
Background Pony #0007
@Dex Stewart  
Depends on what you mean by “old” Doctor Who. Cause pretty much the person who’s in charge sucks, at least until the new person comes in, then they suck and the old guy was freaking brilliant.  
Classic who (63-89) has fans but it’s a show who’s format is rather different and various widely over its run, so you could easily love one part of it but hate another.  
But really if you talk to most people, especially those in America, they’re 99% referring to “new” who (05-present)

@Meanlucario  
The trail of the time lord is a messy confused mess of an arc, not helped by how the original writer died half way through writing it. The Valeyard is so vague you could pretty much say anything about them
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was born in the US,in the 90’s. The first Doctor I knew anything of was Paul Mcgann. Though I’m sure I’d seen a joke or two about Tom Baker.  
The Doctor Who tv movie started out with Sylvester McCoy,and that piqued my interest,who was this guy? A few years later the Christopher Eccleston series debuted,and Doctor Who became far more mainstream over here.  
I consider anything up to Paul Mcgann “old” and anything after Eccleston “new”.  
The Eccleston Series is called “season one” in the US,so it just made sense to me that anything before was “old”.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I don’t know enough about Doctor Who to know who are “old” and who are “new.” I’d assume that either the effects or the formula/style of the show would be the line between them.
Background Pony #0007
@Meanlucario  
16 year “hiatus” ie the show got canned but never officially until it was brought back in 2005. Format is different too. 8th is thrown in with classic who since it had the 7th Doctor in it and it’s a bit hard to place.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Eyeglasses don’t need to be cleaned even when they may be nearly blanketed with dust, as long as I can still see through them.

My mom constantly pesters me about that and I usually don’t mind cause I can still see them. Onky times I clean them is when they get really bad or I’m just bored.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide