Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I liked first like,twenty or so seasons. After the movie came out Simpsons felt like it’s quality had dropped. I still watched occasionally,until an episode where they killed Fat Tony,and immediately replace him and then acted like it wasn’t a big deal.  
You just KILLED a main character!  
Since then,they’ve made several uncomfortable desicions, recently recasting several characters to match their ethnicities. It’s REALLY uncomfortable.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sparx  
Yeah,then in the same episode,they replaced him with his cousin,Fit Tony,who gains weight,takes over the mob and becomes Fat Tony. He just happens to look and sound exactly the same.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Pretty sure that the question of who should voice ethic groups has been a thing well before BLM. And lets not act like this isn’t something companies aren’t more than happy to look good when this stuff is brought up. Look at Ubisoft claiming to be all for diversity while using petty excuses to justify not giving a choice between the player character’s sex for many years and had higher ups freely harass (and much worst) to their female employees and didn’t even get a slap on the wrist, just allowed to have them step down instead of firing them so they keep their benefits and suffer no real consequences.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
Honestly, I don’t think the episode “Sorry, Wrong Ed” is that horrible. Eddy’s constant torture and abuse is just so over the top with all the random shit happening that I can’t take it seriously and just get amused at how ridiculous it all is. I do agree though that Double D should’ve been more reasonable instead of acting like a smug asshole.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
YouTube commentary channels aren’t as great as everyone makes them out to be, and it seems that recently the majority o them are all backstabbers trying t start beef with eachother.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide