Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Meanlucario  
“Superstraight” is hetero-based sexuality (because of course, we need another one) where you are only attracted to cis-gendered people. Basically, you’re straight but you don’t feel for transgendered people.

It appeared on Twitter and wormed itself into the LGBTQ+ community, so now everyone is making a big deal out of it for being “transphobic” and whatnot. Personally, I don’t care about it. Like, you’d have to pay me to care about it and I don’t come cheap.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario  
To try and sum it up:

Guy on TikTok tried to make a new sexuality called “Super Straight”, which is heterosexuality but excluding transgender and non-gender conforming people from it (so a guy only wanting to be in s relationship with a CIS girl, and avoiding trans girls)

4chan and /pol/ found out about this and basically took over this movement and we now trying to use it to cause infighting between the LGBT movement, along with trying to insert neo Nazi stuff into it
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Scrabbleman  
Because you can’t just be straight and not into trans people, you need a term for it and have it be made into a big deal (I’m going to assume both sides are to blame for this). I hate humanity at times. Doesn’t help that “super straight” sounds like something a middle schooler would say to show how heterosexual they are.

@icey wicey 1517  
I can’t say how much a I hate humanity enough times at this point.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@icey wicey 1517  
@Meanlucario  
Additionally, the subreddit r/SuperStraight got banned which helped make this explode. Another subreddit r/SuperStraightPhobic celebrated this (because yeah, let’s be dicks to people!) just yesterday got banned themselves.

Ironic. Give it a day or so more for news to break out.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Lingering Wyvern
I saw a bit of that.

Thought it was pretty darn funny.

And extra funny when supergay and superlesbians made themselves known.

Might have hit a sincere nerve by accident.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I’ve never been as big a fan of Steel Panther as others seem to be. While it’s undeniable that they do have chops, they’re a joke band and not great as an ’80s hard rock throwback band because everything is done with ten layers of irony.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Scrabbleman  
I just see that as a normal preference, but making a whole movement about it and getting all up and arms about it being “transphobic” is too much.

@icey wicey 1517  
That is one of the most counterproductive things I’ve ever heard, and I’ve been around the block.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
The idea that refusing to injure women in any circumstance places them in a ‘lesser’ position sounds twisted to me. Surely that speaks to more revered position, something above others that don’t deserve such protection in the minds of others.

I understand it could be a bit of both. Too weak to handle vs too important to let happen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I only saw the first few minutes of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s review of Soul and I immediately clicked off the video. Saying that animated movies have gotten very cliche and formulaic is one thing (which is a point that I honestly do agree with) but saying that it makes it harder and harder to enjoy them and notice the flaws even more is just ridiculous to me. Having to put an end to Admirable Animations just because he can’t find the good stuff in animated works anymore is just honestly really sad and shows how so far into his negativity and his caustic critic ways he’s sunk into.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide