Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
It used to be a big boon for the economy. I mean, a huge influx of tourists for a month or so, bringing with them their thick wallets and whatnot.

But then, for some bloody reason, the development costs are never in line with the expectation. For some bloody reason, they always go over-budget. And not by a small margin either. Were talking BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OVER-BUDGET.

Why though? Why does this happen?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don’t mind Lola’s redesign.

Me neither and like what Zodiac said, I don’t see much of a redesign.

@Kiryu-Chan  
MrEnter is the worst thing to happen to the animation community. It’s convinced a ton of people to be overly cynical of animation

I wouldn’t go that far, but it does seem like he’s had sort of a bad influence on future animation reviewers.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Here’s a fun opinion into criminal justice.

I am firmly in the “rehabilitation” camp when it comes to crime, and believe that many terrible people can be salvaged.

Mass murderers, including mass shooters, is one area I draw an exception. Someone who has destroyed so many lives is not worth saving. Put them down and be done with it, in my opinion. Regardless of their motivations, or mental state, some crimes are beyond forgiveness and mercy.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
Honestly, whenever I think about death sentences, never do I think about the morality of it. It’s a death sentence. There’s no point arguing about whether its moral or not. The answer is; eh, everyone’s got a different idea.

What I do think about is the economics of it. If there is someone who fits the requirements to incur a death sentence, it’s a question of whether it’s more economical to keep them alive or to just end them and be done with it.

If they are deserving of a death sentence due to legitimate reasons, I’m not gonna see them as equal to human beings. They’re something else now.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I think the biggest reason I’m not into anime is because so, so many shows have unnecessary fanservice and panty shots shoved in your face every minute, even when it’s completely uncalled for and forced in.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Commune  
Really? I’m surprised people are treating him differently than they do BTS/Kpop/TaylorSwift/CardiB. Usually peeps just comment on the fans themselves only.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Myoozik  
He cheated on a speedrun, claimed he didn’t cheat and when it was proven that he did cheat, admitted in a backhanded way while still insisting that he didn’t cheat.

He’s stubborn as shit, that’s for sure. I admire that but he’s also an ass and I don’t admire that.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Scrabbleman  
Oh, alright then but yeah he should’ve came clean on that instead of doubling down. I don’t watch his speedruns nor his manhunts cause it’s no fun seeing him win everytime knowing that he’ll always come out on top no matter what, it’s dull and boring.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@NitroFury  
Are people complaining about not doing a face reveal?

If I ever be a YouTuber, I’ll never show my face. It’ll be an avatar, maybe a cartoon character I designed. Not because I’m afraid of showing my face but because I’m ugly as hell and that will impact the stuff I make.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide