Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #0ABE
@Meanlucario

Emmm, technically speaking, that good action is not getting invalidated with a bad intention, but instead with a truly bad action (child sacrificies.)
Background Pony #0ABE
@Meanlucario

Ok, so if I ruin someone’s life calling him a pedophile on the street because I think is a good intention, and then keep doing damage assured of my virtue despite even commiting actions like disgregarding evidence, or even trying to give a message by faking evidence for good intentions, does that count? Is it ok to have good intentions but commiting actions that doesn’t reflect such intentions? At which point the intention can overcome the action exactly? One that doesn’t involve a worse action that is, something that only involves intention and action.
Background Pony #0ABE
@Meanlucario

How is it better to have good intentions? Intentions have anyone, like waking up early, or brushing their teeth, and then there’s commiting the actions. Anyone can have perverse thoughts, and then they can either commit on then, or get therapy.  
Besides, it’s not to few times when stupidity beats evil in it’s own game, people who made stuff worse, just because of a lack of judgement.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I actually like Revenge of The Flying Dutchman perhaps even more than Battle for Bikini Bottom (I still like that game).

I just like the more calm atmosphere even if or maybe because it feels more erie. There’s something about that game that makes it feel big. I like the music and even that weird French narrator. I love the level designs like at the lighthouse or that Dutchman level or Bikini Bottom where you have to be all high up.

Of course I haven’t played that game in a while but I do have fond memories of it.

Also the Battle for Bikini Bottom hub theme I find a bit obnoxious and I wish they went with a calmer theme.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Is it unpopular to say I prefer The Godfather Part 1 to the Godfather part 2?  
The ending of Part 1 is way better at the very least imo
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I haven’t watched the part 2 of The Godfather yet, but if I wanted to watch it, I’d like to watch the first one first, at least to get the gist of it.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
He made a claim that critics hated it for “not being Marvel” than backpedaled to “Marvel fanboys hated it for no being Marvel” once people pointed out his BS.

@Silent_Witness  
Plot is what happened, story is how it happened and what went on between the highlights.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
There is nothing wrong with criticism. Criticism is how things and people improve.

There can always be bad faith criticism, but those can be ignored. The fact that so many creators and fans lash out at critics and will have public tirades against them boggles my mind.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide