Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #A3E2
I have never for the life of me understood why people care so much whether guys are bald and/or wear wigs. Like, guys will be mocked and shamed for losing their hair, but then they will still be ridiculed if they are wearing a hairpiece or trying to cover it. It seems like a double standard, like there’s no way to win.
And my responses:
@Galestorm
@Meanlucario
Yeah. It’s just so sucky for those of us who start losing their hair at a young age, because if we try to cover it up, we always hear that we have to shave it and own it, but then if we do shave it, we get mocked for it because “Ha-ha, you have no hair!” So there’s really no way of losing your hair with any dignity.
Posted Report
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Being punished unfairly feels 100× worse than being punished because you did something wrong even if the punishment is the same.
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Being punished unfairly feels 100× worse than being punished because you did something wrong even if the punishment is the same.
This is a freezing take.
Posted Report
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The whole Rooster Teeth drama makes me sick and tired of all the fake E Celeb apologies.
Fuck off with the “I was in a dark place”
Fuck off with the “I am still growing”
Fuck off with trying to make yourself seem like the victim and guilt tripping people to forgive you
Celebrities don’t have the god given right to be forgiven over their fuckups. Normal People don’t get second chances most of the time
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Angrybrony
It involves one of their voice actors Kdin Jenzen quitting the company
She made a post going very in depth about the situation
the TLDR:
Suffered years of abuse and harassment from the company for years, was called various slurs and insults from employees, forced to go long hours of with with little to no pay, RT denied her medical insurance for when she really needed it, once she came out as transgender in 2016 the abuse and harassment got worse and was basically barred from doing any voice work for them for around 3 years, and then when she tried to report all this abuse to the highers up they basically ignored her (and in some cases actually joined in)
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Celebrities on the whole are something I don’t bother at all. Musicians, voice actors, live action actors, internet celebrities, animators, all of them usually fall flat on their faces in the public opinion partly but greatly because people overhyped them and worship them, but then they are revealed as who they are and the rest is history. Nowadays at best I could usually only recognize products I like, everything else is secundary, unless the creator is indeed an asshole in which case I say bye bye.
And admittedly, sometimes I’m still surprised people trusted on someone they never actually knew from the get go.
There’s some exceptions here and there like always…but honestly mentioning them kinda implies I would like to let people know me more than necessary. But even then I always keep myself avoiding worshipping them in a typical manner, most of the time I still focus on their work.
TLDR, never become brown nosers. Most of the time you don’t actually know the guy outside his job, and then when you see who they are you might or not like what you see.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
I thought it was fearing something after you saw something you don’t like.
If not, what’s the word for that sentence I said?
Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like ”I don’t wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he’s 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up because he cheated on her with Willow and forget about each other because canon said so and fanfiction will never fix anything”, people will murder me.
Heck, the so-called “dread” made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it’s a silly reason, at least my ships were canon (Sashannarcy, Marcanne, Yulivia and Sprivy), TOH has only one (Lumity) and that’s it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide