Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
I hard disagree, especially if they are being respectful about it. You don’t have to agree with someone to be respectful to them (or do you agree with religious assholes who agree with your view of other people’s opinions?).
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
I mean their view of “I am in the right because I’m right.” A mindset I realize isn’t a religious one but a egotistical/prideful one.
And am I an religious asshole to you? I believe in the rapture, redemption, and people having the power to do good and evil.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I believe in the rapture, redemption, and people having the power to do good and evil.
Believing in things that have zero basis in material reality is called insanity.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
Because it implies people are aware they are committing evil yet they sure don’t behave like they did, and some may not agree that they committed evil. It implies the world is as morally black and white as it is in the Bible and most works of fiction, when it clearly isn’t.
Would it be considered “evil” for an LGBT militia group to execute an evangelical Christian church pastor linked to dozens of anti-LGBT crimes and murders? You might think so, but for many others, he/she deserved it for what they did.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
You think all serial killers think they are in the right? And do you think I turn a blind eye to another christian if they commit murder and don’t care about redemption? I’m very critical about fellow christians. I also support the death penalty (though as a last resort). And why would it need to be a LGBT person? I’d think most people who want to stop a murder would do so, maybe even another christian who has in their heart to stop a blasphemer. You seem to like painting us religious people are black while claiming black and white world views are silly.
Posted Report
Background Pony #B3C5
@SleepySteve
Rapture is the belief that people are going to be transported to another realm, or the nature of reality itself is going to upheaved or transformed. Rapture can refer to political, and economic concepts.
Insanity is the state of being consumed by psychotic (abnormal) thought. Abnormal thought itself is the key to creativity. There is a difference between some abnormal beliefs, and a life being consumed by abnormal behavior.
Good and evil are not absolute things. Biologically speaking for humans, it refers to prosocial (for the benefit of others and society) and antisocial (disregard for the rights of others, disregard for society).
People that believe in god can have a strong foundation to build their experience of their world on (a reference point), the flaws can be worked out consciously. Faith is an unremarkable artifact in the pursuit of human function. The bad that religion can be used for only reflects the bad already in peoples hearts.
@Hali the Emoji girl
Plenty of atheist are also delusional. They can think that being rock solid about one abstract concept automatically makes them a better person, and they often make it their personality like a pothead. They can become intellectually complacent and stop learning, just because they rejected one abstract concept without any form or function for doing so. If you want to go way above weak rookies, try agnosticism, the belief that some knowledge is unobtainable/incomprehensible/ineffable you’ll get along with a lot more people.
If you attack religion, focus on the issues relevant today. My English teacher told me to never bother arguing an abstract belief system. Focus on the facts.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
Two things I forgot about with my post:
  1. You never mention what you mean my “redemption” nor argued against it. Redemption can be multiple things, from religious (changing beliefs or morals) to information (changing opinions base on info and making up for past actions).
  2. You only said the black and not the white. Do you think that no one in human history ever did good because they wanted to help people and not much more? Either because it feels good or it’s what they think their God/god/gods would want them to do, there are plenty of people trying to do good with not much (if any) reward.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As someone who grew up with Gen III, I always thought Pikachu was automatically less cute simply because of the fact Pichu existed. It’s like that Simpson lamb out of the way meme
I actually felt like I found Pichu or Raichu more interesting and Pikachu was like an awkward teen.
Background Pony #6727
Male peacocks being more beautiful than females is not a fact. It’s an opinion
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide