Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@phoenixacezero
Tiny chance. The life that survives will be unlike the life we’re used to. We’ve done so much damage, that there is a chance we’re the only species capable of reversing it.
Atmospheric carbon used to go up and down periodically. Thanks to humans, now it just goes up and up in a linegraph that resembles a skyscraper. I’m not sure ordinary organic life can recover from this without our intervention. We might have already taken the planet with us.
Earth living on without us is a cute idea, but the fact is that we may have been the first species to mortally wound the earth.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Yep, I’m with you. The more energy we can harvest from the sun, the more chance that humanity and earth will survive. After all, all our usable energy comes from the sun. Our economics of energy is not a closed system, it all comes from the sun.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@phoenixacezero
What, you mean people who want change, but are bound by society with the threat of destitution and violence to resist change? You should be more specific.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Many people want change. Why don’t they do it? their families will be starved and shot, and nothing will change anyway. That’s what I mean.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@phoenixacezero
It’s still systematic. It’s like asking a poor person to give up his last loaf of bread, so a rich person doesn’t have to donate 10$. If you want to be angry with anyone, look at the people who have all the power.
When it comes to donations by income, poor people often give more. This is not considering the fact that the rich person is well above the threshold to live comfortably, and has no reason to not donate much, much more.
phoenixacezero
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Beth
And seem like most of the reason is to push for a product or a rule that affect the poor the most, not the rich, for example farmers being blamed for the bodily function of the animal they raise and we need to put a close caged environment but none on there private jets.
What the prediction of when there will be doom this time?
Beth

In digital purgatory
@phoenixacezero
Yeah I agree.
Doom? Is most likely when fossil fuels run out. Everyone says there will be 70 years, which means there will actually be 50 years, which will turn to 30 years because military forces will hoard a large majority of it.
Corporations are bent on denying our doom, in order to maintain frivolous spending and (unsustainable) economic growth. These corps lobby the government. If the government tells you that you have 10 years to live, you actually only have 3-5.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Then it will shift to the replacement and we would still get blame for it. they cannot put restrictions on themselves as it would lead to more restriction on what a government can do.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
Am I the only one who dislikes the whole video games are a form of escapism line? It feels like they only are there to cope with bad moments in your life and if you didn’t have bad moments you would not need them anymore.
How about a better one is: video games allow us to see the wonder and imagination of humans.
I just think the former reeks of a cynical utilitarianism. But the latter feels like there’s something higher.
That’s an odd conclusion to make
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #2A7B
That and I’m pretty sure “Seeing the wonder and imagination of humans” is the same thing as “escapism” since we’re seeing the fantasies of a creator that often is detached from our reality. Like I’m sure games about an Italian plumber saving a princess, being a survivor in a post-apocalyptic nuclear world, being a mayor to a bunch of cute critters, shooting other players in a small battlefield or killing other players while building large wooden fortresses were all made with the real world in mind.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I prefer Raichu and Pichu over Pikachu. That might mostly be to oversaturation of the latter. I thought this even as a kid.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
That is definitely not unpopular. A lot of people are tired of Pikachu nowadays.
There’s a reason why Raicu propaganda tumblr exist.
@Mr.Myoozik
Don’t forget teenagers getting powers to fight monsters, a crow and a cat going on adventure fantasy islands, a trio of bugs finding artifacts that lead to a plant that rumored to give everlasting life, being an orc phantom thief.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow.
Your starter Pikachu refuses to evolve. I thought it was dumb. It wasn’t even a power tripping thing, I treated the Pikachu like a friend, I thought Pokemon would just want to be stronger if they had the option.
So… you’re going to fight dragons and stuff, but you don’t want to become the beefy adult version of your species? What a little tart.
In Digimon they transform into armoured demigods with guns to fight, then they transform back into friend shape when they’re not in danger. Lets be real here, I said transform, neither Pokemon nor Digimon actually evolve.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide