Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Whatevs  
Because and you can just add this to my tally of opinions gender rolls are lame boring and outdated they only persist as a means for men who are afraid of losing they’re advantages to keep them selves feeling superior without actually earning it

They are a flaw on par with racism in terms of inflicting weakness on we humans saying that a woman or Man shouldn’t act in a certain way is NO different than than saying a African person is inferior to an Asian any innate differences are to negligible next to the over all development of a person so as to be meaningless in determining that persons ability’s
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@Thanotos Omega  
And I think that they are based in nature which is why almost every society from Europe to Asia to the new world devloped similar gender roles. Societies that have nothing else in common

The only way around this fact is with the unfalsifiable theory of patriarchy.

Granted, the modern environment may require a change in gender roles. But that will occur naturally, not at the inistence of ideology.

And racism was invented/popularized by Trotsky and Lenin to guilt different ethnic groups into being a part of the soviet union. It’s just Orwellian speak and should not be used as it is too vague to be a useful term.  
If someone hates other races then call them a race hater, if someone feels their race os superior then call them a ‘blank’ supremecist.  
Much clearer and more descriptive, and therefore better terms.

^unpopular opinions I know, but I dont want to get into this discussion, so let’s simply agree to disagree.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I’m debating on actually expressing my serious unpopular opinions, or simply sticking with something safe like Video games and movies that I like that everyone else hates.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

I enjoy a healthy debate, and it promotes critical thinking. But having gotten into debates here before I can safely say this isn’t a hot spot for…well…thought. The actually intelligent ones tend to stay silent while the vocal retards come out in full force. I’ve passed up many opportunities for debate because I knew the outcome would be…idiotic.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Blackie

I don’t dislike any race, unless you count a general loathing toward humanity as a whole. But I wouldn’t call it hatred, more…annoyance.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Blackie  
I’m sorry if it seems i was upset but i wasn’t the last time i was mad today was at whatevs and i have since calmed down speaking of witch

@Whatevs

Sorry for the rant and calling you a jerk not here but else where  
you gave no indication that you believe those gender rolls should be mandatory or that you consider woman inferior but I lashed out as if you had,

I stand by every word i said but they should not have been directed at you in the form of of an attack again i’m sorry
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I think that Hanna-Barbera‎ cartoons (With the exception of tom and jerry and jonny quest) Are some of the worst pieces of animation ever made
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Itsthinking

Sounds like you got the artificially-ripened variety. It’s much better when allowed to ripen naturally - probably not as sweet as you’d expect a fruit to taste, but that’s mostly because it’s 90+% water.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
I have no clue how anyone can enjoy roleplaying as a good guy with a silent protagonist.  
Being a bad guy is the only way to make a silent protagonist feel alive (exceptions apply)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide