Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ore-O
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Squidamouche
@Ebalosus  
Never cared much about Wrath of Khan, or Star Trek in general.  
Also, if you don’t like ME3, you’d have a field day with ME: Deception
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Ore-O

Fair enough regarding Star Trek, I mean that sincerely. As for Deception, from what I’ve heard, by all accounts it’s terrible…which is why I hold little hope for both DA3 and ME4
Background Pony #D7F1
Super Mario Sunshine is better than Super Mario 64  
A Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time  
Final Fantasy VI is better than Final Fantasy VII  
Final Fantasy X-2 is better than Final Fantasy X
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
There’s nothing wrong with FFVII as a game, people just don’t like its legacy/fans (both of which do suck)
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I think everyone’s too butthurt about gundam SEED, It looks like a good anime from what I’ve seen of it
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Whatevs

FFVII would have been a top-notch RPG if they hadn’t mangled the experience with countless pointless minigames. Hello, I’m not playing a console RPG to catapult characters in random directions or sprain my thumbs trying to hit razor-thin timings in a quicktime event. I’m playing a console RPG to play a goddamn console RPG. Stop wasting my time with gimmick events and let me beat up some monsters!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@igotnopicks  
I didn’t enjoy it but that was just my opinion as, any fans of more linear story such as those who like Xenosaga likely really enjoyed it,

Also it had quite possibly the best overall cast, Lightning for example basically kicked Squall And expanded universe Cloud out of any kind of debate over best character by simply being better at being the same archetype, and Squall is my favorite,
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -

FFXII: Criticized for being too open ended  
FFXIII: Criticized for being too linear

FFX: Praised but stays linear LONGER than FFXIII
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@FlutterLove  
Fortunately I dont like any of those (except 12 because it had some creative shit going for it).

@Kazapsky  
The minigames didn’t bother me and actually broke up the monotony of the experience imo. They were easy and you weren’t penalized too badly for cocking them up
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega  
No, that doesn’t work.

If I find FFX’s protagonist a whiny little bitch-bag (which I do) that is a matter of opinion. I can’t simply turn my emotions off and suddenly see that he was brilliant all along.  
There are people who liked FFX. I didn’t. So something being good or bad IS a matter of opinion. Opinions aren’t math equations, there is no right and wrong.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Thanotos Omega

Except it’s not humanly possible to cut off your emotions to that degree.

@Whatevs

For me, the minigames completely destroyed any immersion and broke up the flow of the story for no reason. There was nothing in any of them that couldn’t have been better handled by a cutscene or simply left out. It was a sad attempt to turn a console RPG into an action game that failed utterly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide