Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #3FFA
I agree with some of the things both feminists and MRAs say and believe that their mutual disrespect and hypocrisy often discredits them.

Also, people who genuinely are having their lives impacted in negative ways by being too overweight and don’t at least try to lose some aren’t doing themselves any favors.
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Itsthinking  
That’s a bit of a different subject.  
We are talking about the phrase “You’re cute when you’re angry”. You are talking about generally irascible people.  
There is a proper time to be angry. Sometimes one has to show his emotions the way they are and set an example.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@The_Mungoman  
There’s a proper time to be angry, yes. But if you’re a generally irascible person, you should learn quickly that you’re making yourself a target.

“You’re so cute when you’re mad” is usually an insult, yeah.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Itsthinking

It’s even worse when the person behind it is serious. Like, fuck you, asshole, I’m angry, you should be asking me what’s wrong instead of treating me like a hungry hamster.

…my language is skipping on the dangerous line between normalcy and Tumblr text post.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@And Brother I Hurt People
I think she’s… okay.
She’s very hit and miss for me.

This…whenever she’s making videos, however. Seriously, I cannot remember the last time she made one.

Regardless, I’ve fallen out of love with creators over at TGWTG (except Phelous, Todd in the Shadows, and Film Brain), since they don’t really appeal to me anymore.

Granted, I’ve always prefered the styles of SF Debris, Confused Matthew, and Smudboy, to the likes of the Nostalgia Critic, Spoony, et cetera
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@Ebalosus  
Redlettermedia and Yahtzee are better than all of those other people I dont know.  
They are better than TWTG though, less obnoxious.

Jimquisition and moviebob are very good when they arent using their shows as a soapbox
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide