Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I want a Super Mario Sunshine sequel. An awesome evolution of SM64, and one of the most challenging.

The Wii U Mario game looks more suited to be on a handheld.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Personally, I don’t like the nostalgia chick mostly because of the name, All she ever seems to talk about is either, Girl power, feminism, or sexism, If she wasn’t called that I wouldn’t mind, But I think I would prefer it if she was a distaff nostalgia critic
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Itsthinking  
ya I would love a Sunshine sequel (it is my favorite Mario game of all time)

as for the Super Mario 3D World, I am viewing the Super Mario 3D games as the 3d equivalent of the New Super Mario Bros games, since the handheld ones are single player and the console ones are multiplayer
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
Anyone who disagrees with me must be mentally deficient or morally dissolute.

Oh and beauty is just a physical representation of preferable lfestyle/behavior (from an amoral perepective)  
To qualify this: thin is beautiful now because thin is healthy, but back in the tiles of serfdom being heavier was beautiful because ot meant tou were well fed.  
This is just a hypothesis though, havent researched it diligently enough.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@Whatevs

In some Asian cultures it represented abundance and good luck towards that family. There’s the reason of why Budha and other deities are presented as fat or robust.

I’ve come to accept the fact that Anarchy is society fully realized, since it will mean that a man/woman can know what is right and what is wrong without someone above them or a written law. just their own moral compass
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Not everyone needs to be thin as supermodels. But when your weight is causing detriment towards your life and worsening your lifestyle, I have a hard time believing you’re truly happy with what you are as a person. Especially when you complain about things that are massive hints and somehow get them changed.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
@GargantuanBass  
Huang Zhong lived to be 75  
Richard Cromwell to 85  
Ramses II to 91  
Pepy to 94  
soooooooyeh.  
The really big killer was that nobody had antibiotics so a tiny scrape turned into a gashing oozing wound pretty often. Surprised nobody ever wrote an alternate history story about what would happen if antivenom and penicillin was sent into the past. Also maybe some basic pesticides.
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Niggoslav_Krawczyk  
Only slightly similar to that train of thought, but Guns of the South is about a bunch of Boer white supremacists who supply AK-47s and knowledge of historical battles to the Confederates in the American Civil War.

Ends how you’d might expect in some ways, (the South wins the war) but not in others (Lee finds books from the future condemning slavery, and uses this to convince the passage of manumission laws.)
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
More serious one.

Anyone who says they aren’t prejudiced is full of more crap than a restroom visited by the fat guy who just ate a rotten hotdog.

(and no I don’t claim that I don’t have any. That would be a lie.)

Edit: Suppose I should mention I mean more than just racial or sexual prejudice. Talking about a very broad sense.
someguy111

Every Zelda game that came out after Minish Cap sucked and wouldn’t be spared the harsh reviews that they deserve if they didn’t have the franchise attached to them.

LIES! Twilight Princess is amazing!

@Whatevs  
Fastest way to ruin a female character is to make her into a badass action girl/man with tits

I agree 100%, no make that 1000%
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
The newest College Humor video on bronies was good, but would have been funnier if they tried new jokes out.

Oh, and the animated segment was still terrible. Kind of unintentionally funny when they make a joke about people talking about animation quality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide