Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
Strange, the only times I’ve ever seen it used is against people who are telling you not to dislike certain movies/shows/episodes and are dismissing actual criticism as baseless hating. (Particularly from Marvel fans.)

Example:  
Fans: Why don’t you like [insert thing here]?  
Person: Well, because [list valid criticisms here]. I get if you like it, but it’s just not my thing.  
Fans: You’re just nitpicking! You should appreciate it for what it is!  
Person: Consume product. Don’t ask questions, just consume product.

Then again, maybe I come from a different circle.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
That would never happen, WWE’s main paying audience are Boomers over 40’s who couldn’t give a flying fuck about Reddit or Youtubers.

And WCW went out of business because Warner hated wrestling, period
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
most WWE fans will just quit watching wrestling at all if the decided to stop watching the WWE

If anything AEW relies on The WWE the same way a lot of more niche Metal bands relied on Metallica’s mainstream popularity, the WWE brings in causals who may want to try out watching other wrestling the same way how a lot of Fans of some obscure Death Metal band became Metalheads because they listened to Metallica then ventured to other less mainstream bands
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
WCW went bankrupt because they made dumb storylines, pushed wrestlers no one cared about/or where past their prime, done several dumb decisions like trying to make a non-wrestler a world champion just to tie-in to a shitty movie, the Fingerpoke of Doom, several wrestlers quitting the company or getting fired, and for overall just becoming really shit compared to WWE.
Don't

Get up and Jump
The good thing about “poptimism” is that society wised up to how creepy it is for Grown ass men to talk about beating the shit out of male Teen Idols half their age
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Absol95  
I am talking about how stuff like guys in their 30’s calling a Teenager like Justin Bieber a fag is no longer seen as cool like it used to be , and honestly it should have never been seen as cool in the first place, I can imagine 12 years old finding that kinda stuff funny but if you are an adult then its creepy
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
That’s reasonable since we all were stupid at that age

A grown man talking about beating up a Teen because he “looks gay” is creepy no matter how much you slice it, Theres a huge chance anyone who thinks that way will end up beating the shit out of their own children
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I remember when I used to bash One Direction.

Granted, that was different since I’m actually younger than all the members of that group. Still, I remember how talking crap about teen pop stars used to be the cool thing to do.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@TheHappySpaceman  
It’s funny because teenage girls liked them and everything teenage girls like is stupid and frivolous, but not what teenage boys like because they don’t like stupid and frivolous stuff.

And before you assume I’m making fun of you or something, I’m not, for one, I’m a girl and I used to hate on things that girls liked because I’m so totally above that.

These days, I see it as stupid to bash on things just for the sake of it. People can enjoy what they want, I can enjoy what I want, the only stupid thing is when people try to ruin that fun for the sake of feeling better about themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide