Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@TheHappySpaceman  
It’s why I prefer cats, they don’t need as much attention and are mostly content to just exist with you and be happy and appreciate space. That’s how I feel too. Dogs can overwhelm me sometimes. Not gonna blame them for it tho.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Cats did nothing wrong , Mice are too intelligent and should be kept in check

Now Australian Cats on the other hand, those fuckers are gonna wipe out all life on that island so aussies can velify them
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Same, seriously. I couldn’t see myself owning a dog. Cats demand less attention, and tend to be much quieter for another thing. And as someone with hypersensitive hearing, that makes a big difference for me.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@TheHappySpaceman  
And my cat is super noisy, and I like it.

Dogs tho, again, nothing against them, but barking just makes me irrationally angry and I cannot turn it off, it’s just a reaction from me and I don’t really know why. It’s tolerable if It’s just a dog I’m visiting or in the BG of a call I’m in but I’d probably be a lot more stressed if I lived with it.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Yeah, the loud barking bothers me.

I have a musician friend whose wife owns a dog with him, but they clearly don’t spend like any time training the dog, and I always dread visiting him because the dog is constantly barking loudly whenever I enter the room and acts downright violent too.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
I am starting to think you guys live in areas with certain “demographics” who poorly train their dogs
SD50-2
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
@TheHappySpaceman  
Yea, I’ve primarily heard that one on the radio as well. But the studio recording was the first version I heard and is still my favorite.

If you’re curious, the CD I heard it on is called Laser Rock, which was released in 1984, according to a quick Google Search. Got 10 songs on it, and in all honesty, I must’ve heard the entire CD front to back 20,000 times by now. Still highly enjoy it though. It’s also got _Wind Him Up by Saga as the first track on it, which is a criminally underrated song, IMHO.
Don't

Get up and Jump
I think people tend to forget that Hollywood used to be a lot less franchise based and had more creator control , so it’s not a wonder that so many Old school film makers hate the current state of the industry and by proxy MCU
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Yeah, I’ve thought this way for a while. Not a whole lot of room for originality or auteurs when the industry is set on franchises. But I guess I’m just an entitled snob.

And also, as I’ve said before, the only reason interviewers ask directors what they think of the MCU is to get clicks, anyway.
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lila Rossi is the worst in Miraculous Ladybug. I don’t think she should die, like some haters, but I do see her an unrepentant, pathological liar, who doesn’t care who she hurts or tears down as long she gets what she wants, while otherwise being a toxic person. And when called out on her bullshit, Lila doesn’t reflects on her actions but instead treats it as an offense to get revenge. Willingly being re-akumatized and lashing out on a world for the consequences of her own actions.

Finally, while I am not against a redemption arc for Lila, I do feel she needs a huge reality check and honest guilt for her actions, with a willingness to not only apologize for her lies and behavior but be willing to accept the consequences and put forth the genuine effort to actually earn the trust of those around her. Instead of her actions being excused or minimized, given how her excessive lying it is shouldn’t be easily forgiven o unpunished.
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yah, I will admit the hate against Kagami and Luka is annoying. Especially since they are not terrible people.

More, even though I am very much a Marinette X Adrien/Ladybug X Chat Noir shipper. Fans shouldn’t feel so threatened just because romantic rivals are introduced into the show, especially since it should be pretty obvious that the writers would never put either of our main heroes with Kagami and Luka. Lol
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@EquestrianScholar  
I ship Lukanette really hard because his feeling is love way more than Marinette’s toward Adrien. Dude can give a declaration without hesitation, with or without akumatization. He let his guitar fall to the ground to hug his love. Kagami is also admirable- she’s also way less afraid to speak of her feelings. Also, Marinette with her hair down is fucking gorgeous.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide