Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@TheHappySpaceman  
Idk much about Adam, but most of the complaints I hear about him is that he comes across as annoying/unfunny and that he apparently ends up spreading misinformation in some of his “Adam Ruins Everything” videos
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Broken Adam
Could’ve used better wording instead, but either way it wasn’t like pop lost its popularity immediately after Royals went to number one, it was still a big genre as late as 2016 when rap really took over In America

Fixed

And i think the fact that so many mainstream US Pop stars switched to Art Pop hurt the genre as a whole
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
That’s BS. You can love something but have criticisms with it.

This. In fact, in my opinion that’s the best way to love things.

@icey wicey 1517  
most of the complaints I hear about him is that he comes across as annoying/unfunny and that he apparently ends up spreading misinformation in some of his “Adam Ruins Everything” videos

The first point is subjective. The second point is true, but he has addressed it and even has corrected himself on things he got wrong.  
Is this because of that one guy posting that image about Celestia wearing a rainbow Dash bikini?

It was partially inspired by that, yes.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I’m not a fan of Jim Sterling.

Sure most of the stuff he talks about I agree with on some level (like how bad Crunch is for companies, all the bad business practices a lot of companies do, too many micro-transactions), but Jim himself comes across as kind of annoying and not all that funny.

YongYea is better for gaming news imo.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Mikey
Some people like him are determined to hate Adam for whatever reason.

Adam ruins everything has its cringe-worthy moments, and Adam isn’t that good of a host imo. Plus, while its true ||a substantial minority of immigrants come here by plane and overstay their visas, in another episode he bullshit-talks Christopher Colombus, who, while no hero in the absolute sense, wasn’t that much of a monster. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg ||
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Absol95  
Columbus shouldn’t be treated as a hero but to be honest the overall genocide of the Natives was gonna happen the moment a person from Europe Asia or Africa discovered The Americas and went back home to tell everyone

Although the rise of the Middle Class in Europe at the time didn’t help
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
It is okay if the main character in a movie or series starts off annoying or unlikable but gets better later on. That’s just basic character development, showing someone’s humble beginnings and how they mature over time.

However, it is also okay if people choose not to keep watching because they find the character too unlikable to begin with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide