Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Says the guy who said that all fans are fanboys, despite acting like you yourself are a fan yet not a fanboy.

To us, it’s like if you call out someone who’s being an asshole to the writers for petty reasons. Not to that extreme, but you get the idea.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
Oh, i see.

I’m just sick and tired of this negativity affecting everything that just seems harmless to me. And yet i always get the blame for other people’s negative expressions.

I mean, is it my fault that everyone doesn’t like Disney anymore? I didn’t invoke the hatedom, Disney did.

Is it my fault that people are being hateful against Voltron, Star Wars, GoT or even MLP?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
To be frank, you bring in most of the negativity you complain about. And you overreact to everything, with only adds to it, plus you’re kind of obsessed with toxic positivity, where you can’t stand anyone saying anything less than praising about something you’re a fan of, and will go on rants about it. It honestly feels like you don’t respect anyone’s opinion unless they agree with yours in every way, which isn’t healthy.

And people don’t like how Disney is slumming it and is being rewarded for it. When you see videos about people talking about seeing the “Live Action” Lion King movie in a theatre where everyone is bored and just waiting, but as soon as the credits appear, they’re giving it a standing applause, you can tell that something is wrong.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
…Wow, that’s an asshole thing to do. Respect isn’t being blind, but being understanding and not being an ass. Imagine if we decided to not respect your opinions simply because we “viewed them as harmful.” We correct you when you’re wrong and try to reel you in when you’re over reacting, but we try to be respectful to your opinions yourself. I guess since you don’t bother being respectful to others opinions, we shouldn’t be respectful of yours in kind.

A few assholes online won’t even scratch a company as big as Disney, you’re only protecting your own fragile ego in this case. And other than being kind to the creators and making sure they know that their work has fans that enjoy it, there’s nothing I can do that doesn’t make me look like the anti-haters, who are just as annoying and extreme as the haters. One extreme rarely justifies another, and a show/company being criticized doesn’t.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Look, if you demand respect your opinions without being willing to respect theirs, that makes you an asshole.

And there’s nothing wrong with having opinions as long as your aren’t being an asshole or whiny about them. An no one here hates you, we’re just beyond sick of the shit that you keep on bring up every week.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Yes you can. At least we can.

Be respectful and not being an ass is a good start, plus not going to places that causes you to go on rants about “the haters” helps a lot.

They won’t be, don’t worry.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
No you can’t, because that leads to a terrible impression.

Ignoring or respecting the haters won’t fix anything. Especially when they are being harsh.

And what if I want to call out a hater or someone who spreads toxic negativity? Would that be worse?

@Meanlucario  
They won’t be, don’t worry.

Aside from the fact that the former will have a prequel series, how it wouldn’t be forgotten if the final seasons were bad. I have yet to see someone who still likes GOT even if the final season was bad.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
There’s a difference between people who don’t like something and people who are toxic about it

And the problem with you is that you vent out your frustration about guys on other sites on us when people on this thread in particular have nothing to do with the guys you talk about
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yes you can, because expecting people to be without flaws is idiocy.

And care to give examples of the hates? And not just a few people, I want to know what they’re doing and where to cause you to think they’re harming series.

You can call someone out without being toxic yourself, you just need to practice it.

Because people will remember it for the good and bad. And even hating it requires the person remembering it, so the haters are doing there part on keeping the series not be forgotten.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Use other streaming services? Tidal, for one, is way better. It pays the best out of all of them and has superior audio quality.

Or hell, if you can’t buy the CDs or vinyl, just download the songs and albums from Bandcamp or iTunes or something.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@ILoveMyoozik  
Depends as well on how continuity-heavy the show is, or what episode(s) you watched first. That’s why I usually give shows the policy of watching the first five episodes, because just quitting after the first one doesn’t leave any room for development.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide