Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Meanlucario  
No the narrative was terrible too  
Anakin’s character arc is all over the place with the space Jesus stuff and him committing genocide in the second movie as a teenager, which could be redeemed if they did something with it(it also kinda lessens the impact of anakin massacring Jedi children considering he already did that years earlier)  
That’s just one glaring problem  
They aren’t good movies, with the only redeeming part being the actors(I would say the themes as well but they are so heavy handed it makes Zack “Superman is literally Jesus” Snyder blush)

Side note: people still call people gay and autistic as an insult  
Autistic you have to dig a little deeper(by that I mean go on 4chan) but for “gay”? Just go on the reddit frontpage and click the first meme sub
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
To me the Sequels are just the Prequels in reverse. Whereas the Prequels tripped over itself on the first two films, the last movie managed to stick the landing pretty well, Sequels started off really well only to fall flat on its face with the last two films. I’d still prefer the prequels because honestly the sequels ultimately feel like soulless corporate cash grabs and rehashes made to pander to nostalgia with no clear direction that ultimately undercuts the entire saga, making the accomplishments in the OT entirely pointless
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@icey wicey 1517  
I meant “neither.”

@Commune  
Not to mention pointless. There’s a reason that outside of Lucas, no one bothers to recognize it.

That sounds more like a 4Chan thing. Granted, I don’t go to the worst parts of Reddit to justify hating it, I just go there for the funny Fire Emblem, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh memes.

@Kiryu-Chan  
I still argue that TLJ was better than people give it credit for. Willing to criticize the worst parts of the old EU is a good step forward in my opinion (too bad the third movie threw them away to make a movie version of the Dark Empire comics).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

Ryo was basically forced on the writers because Bandai wanted them to advertise the Wonderswan games (so naturally American viewers were confused as hell because we never got those). So the writers retaliated by basically giving him fuck-all to actually DO.
O. Hancock

Penis
@Meanlucario  
People doing something doesn’t make it not stupid. It’s still stupid. There’s a handy exercise from George Carlin you can do to help see the gravity of the situation here. Just think about how stupid the average 100 IQ person is… Now realize that half of humanity is dumber than that.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
I don’t understand why Comic Book fans feel the need to attack Anime so much

I’m glad that I know nothing of this because it sounds completely embarrassing
Background Pony #80EE
@Broken Adam  
I’ve never heard of that except for swingers’ groups/clubs. And I don’t think they’re assholes for doing that in that context. I’m trying to think of why another place would do that though. Can you give an example?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I don’t understand why Comic Book fans feel the need to attack Anime so much

Well, since Anime and Manga is becoming popular in the West (again); they’ll try petty reasons to detract everyone from it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Broken Adam  
Perhaps, but anime/manga didn’t take off in the US until the late 90s/early 2000s. Before that, comics didn’t have any real competition, and they’ve been losing ground ever since.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide