Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
I like chatting with people who are different from me, like Lightingbolt, Mikey and Shepard, so no, I don’t dislike you for being different. I dislike you for being a stubborn asshole who act like critics and audiences ruins movies and who will get angry when we use death of the author but uses similar logic with genre.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
Because Critics and Journalists just like the police can act pretty fascist when they realise how much power they have and how nobody holds them accountable
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
No, just spend hours trying to convince us that Foodfight is art by ignoring our points and moving the goal post, as well as using terrible logic to justify your view and expecting us to accept it without question. You’re what people imagine religious people are like with their beliefs.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
I just said it has artistic merit ,you are the one who refuses to see it that way and insists that creativity should be stiffled for the “greator good”
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
I never once implied that I was calling it bad for “a greater good,” just that it was a poorly made movie. And I rather give credit to movies than tried and succeeded in being good and well made than to give credit for shit that doesn’t deserve it. It’s kind of an anarchist approach since it’s the movies competing with each other and the ones that are good raise to the top and get the most attention while the worst/bland movies sit at the bottom and are forgotten.
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
Are you honestly pretending to not understand what I said about that Movie?  
It’s compelling even accidentally, meanwhile “well written” movies can end up being inoffensive and age very poorly , much like how All the critically acclaimed Authors who were favoured instead of Shakespeare are now forgotten
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
Foodfight aged poorly before release, and movies like the Star Wars trilogy, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the classic Disney movies, and many others are both inoffensive and great. If being ugly and dumb is compelling to you, than fine, but don’t expect us to not look at you funny for trying to be artsy to justify liking it.
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
It’s not compelling because of Being Ugly, but rather by how disturbingly ugly it is , a boring ugly movie doesn’t do much to get my attention which is why I don’t care for many fratboy gross humor movies
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide