Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@CeruleanChimera  
How about punk? Breakbeat? Jungle? Maybe some neurofunk? Trance? Electro swing? How about prog rock? Breakcore? Chiptunes? Maybe some jazz rap? What about good ol’ fashioned ragtime? Acid house? 2005-2010 dubstep? Does that 90s music include alternative, hip-hop, and/or techno? Nu-disco? Any Classical-infused EDM? Bluegrass? Post-Dubstep? Anything that broadens your horizons and expands your sphere of appreciation for the wide array of thoughts, emotions, ideas, and technical prowess that humans are able to express through music, and is not a heavily commercialized product created with the primary goal of earworming the public and gaining widespread popularity with general audiences for a large profit?
O. Hancock

Penis
@Broken Adam  
Because I have a bunch of problems and feel extremely lonely and can’t relate to the vast majority of people sometimes. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I’m gonna go to sleep. I called my friend Josh so I’m safe but I need to focus on trying to sleep.  
I’m sorry. Goodnight..
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I wish so many of my opinions weren’t unpopular as it means that a lot of what I have to say is just unrelatable or in some cases downright controversial.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I feel bad for Tom Hooper(Director of Cats 2019)  
Cats was his passion project and to see it fail on such a level…  
Damn
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Commune  
Question: Did he or did he not have the final word on this? Because the answer will determine whether he is truly a sympathetic person, or if he simply had a fetish.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@TheHappySpaceman  
That too, but nowadays they don’t sell well theatrically considering the box office performance of the Teen Titans Go! Movie and My Little Pony: The Movie 2017 were a bit low to the point where Teen Titans will never have a Season 6 and the MLP movie will never have a critically-redeeming sequel now that Hasbro cancelled it in favor of a reboot disguised as a standalone movie.

The latter deserves better, like I said before.
Background Pony #80EE
I think most girls who outcast other girls and call them sluts and whores and gossip about them are actually the ones who are the most slutty. Not that there’s anything wrong with being slutty in the first place, but it’s hypocritical. Like, it’s a lot better than it used to be back 50 years ago, but some women still slut shame each other as well as doing other more subtle ways of excluding some of the prettier, more classically attractive women from their social groups because secretly they want to be the most attractive woman in the room. Meanwhile, a lot of these same women actually sleep around more because they’re insecure about their beauty etc. And take as much cock as they can get. Again, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a lot of sex with multiple partners as long as everything is consensual and nobody’s cheating. But it’s hypocritical to try to make other women feel like a dirty slut (and not in a kinky way) if you’re going around hopping on every cock you see waggle in the slightest for you.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox Jaeger

I think they were just ready to move on. The 2017 Power Rangers movie definitely deserved better though.

@icey wicey 1517

There might have been preliminary plans that we don’t know about, but we can’t know for sure. All I actually know for certain is that Rainbow Roadtrip was NOT based off of plans for a canceled movie sequel (this was debunked by Mike Vogel himself).
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Jarkes  
But I just want more people to know MLP as much as they know other mainstream shit.

It’s a beloved property ffs, that’s something I wish people who didn’t like the movie would understand so Hasbro can’t be the laughing stock of the film industry.

2017 was the worst year for Hasbro as The Last Knight and the MLP movie weren’t pleasing the reviewers. Especially when the latter isn’t a live action movie that deviates from the source material but rather an animated one based on the show.

Besides, how can I cope a new MLP without Tara Strong in it? Well, besides Pony Life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide