Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Broken Adam  
This is actually a far bigger problem than just someone being an asshole, our inability to accept that not everyone has to be like us a huge cause of Human conflict
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Scooby-Doo (2002) and Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004) are severely underrated and are, like, the only good live action adaptations of cartoons.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
A lot of people criticize Nintendo for the lack of third-party support on the Wii U, but when you remember the sheer volume of awful games that were on the original Wii, I don’t exactly blame them for playing safe.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Background Pony #D716  
Also I think people who say that women don’t actually do this just don’t know enough women. Cause my grandma and her younger friend Debbie both pointed this out to me and I’m like, “holy crap you’re right.” And now I’m thinking back to high school and the popular girls actually were the ones who had like medium sized boobs and hips and everything and were just average or just slightly “above average” looking (as if that’s even possible but you get what I’m saying. I don’t like “rating” people on attractiveness objectively like that cause I think attractiveness is more subjective and there are women who some people say are ugly but they rock what they have and I think they’re beautiful, but I digress.) And I remember this one girl who was actually really nice used to have the “perfect body” (again I’m not superficial but you get what I’m saying) and she got treated like crap in high school and now she’s really fat and I think it’s cause she felt like if she got fat she’d be pitied by other women and not seen as a threat, instead of bullied by them. And men don’t really bully fat girls as much as women bully attractive girls. Obviously not all women are like this, but it is dumb. Like, how about everyone just be nice to each other regardless of how people look? Is it really so much to ask of society?
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Saying that the real victim of Men getting more poor are women is fucking stupid as fuck  
Whoever wrote those articles is a dumbass
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@SombrLiz
Games should not be censors, but they have to at least be rated correctly. For one thing, don’t let a child play DoA or GTA.

Of course there are stupid people (and parents) will never understand the ESRB.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide