Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Jarkes  
I feel like fans hype it up too much but I also feel like it gets too much shit from the haters as well.

I enjoyed it, I like how the humor reminded me of Neurotically Yours and a lot of other newgrounds stuff that I grew up on but updated for a more modern crowd as well as having a pretty fun cast of characters. I dont think that the pilot is without its flaws but I feel like theres a lot of potential for it.

Personally I liked the Helluva Boss pilot more. I preferred its restaint on the theatrics also Loona is bae.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Speaking of HH, it’s okay to defend it.

But, for the love of god, shitting on another cartoon (whether it’s SU or Star Vs.) in favor of defending Hazbin Hotel is just petty and it needs to stop. It’s okay to not like these cartoons, but still (press F to pay respect to Eden Sher’s career)

Same with the whole “Sonic vs. Harley Quinn” Twitter war.

Let this be a PSA: DON’T SHIT ON A THING TO DEFEND ANOTHER!
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
Basically, after 9/11, Clear Channel, the company that owns 95% of the radio stations in the US (now known as iHeartRadio), ordered a bunch of songs to be banned for fear that they would be insensitive. And the list of songs banned was absolutely stupid.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
It had some of the most random suggestions. Some of them you could argue were allusions to planes or death, but others made no damn sense.

The list included “A Day in the Life,” “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,” “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da,” and “Ticket to Ride” by The Beatles; “Love Is a Battlefield” and “Hit Me with Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar; “Wonderful World” by Sam Cooke; “Fire” by The Crazy World of Arthur Brown; “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins; “Peace Train” by Cat Stevens; “Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye” by Steam; “Walk Like an Egyptian” by The Bangles; and “Falling for the First Time” by the Barenaked Ladies. Because when I think of national threats, I think of the harmless music of the Barenaked Ladies.

I mean, “Imagine” was on the list, FFS. “Imagine”! A song literally about the world living in peace! What was questionable about that?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
I mean, war is good for business and the economy because it helps boost it and prosper. It was one of the reasons why the US got out of the Great Depression because of all the war goods manufactured due to World War 2.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
Yeah it was, I’ll give you that. The only people who profited off of that were Toby Keith, Alan Jackson and the other singers trying to be “patriotic” with their sappy glurgy crap.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@TheHappySpaceman  
I was more talking about RATM and Imagine with that comment.

But cmon Barenaked Ladies are totally a national threat. Just look at how much civil unrest people will go into when theyre exposed to “One Week” for the 100,000th time. Total disruption of peace right there.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Speaking of HH, it’s okay to defend it.
But, for the love of god, shitting on another cartoon (whether it’s SU or Star Vs.) in favor of defending Hazbin Hotel is just petty and it needs to stop. It’s okay to not like these cartoons, but still (press F to pay respect to Eden Sher’s career)
Same with the whole “Sonic vs. Harley Quinn” Twitter war.
Let this be a PSA: DON’T SHIT ON A THING TO DEFEND ANOTHER!

That would be true, but the Twitter Outrage Mob and folks at RestEra will never learn to understand it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide