Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Shipping incest in a fictional sense is harmless and people who bitch about it and act like it’s horrible and disgusting and that people who like it are horrible and disgusting are wasting their time whining when they could just, you know, not look at it, block it, hide it, mute it, avoid it. It’s the internet, guys, you’re gonna see stuff you don’t like. Grow up and deal with it without complaining for like an hour. What are you hoping to accomplish?
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@LightningBolt  
And not just any kind of man, but an ugly virgin white guy  
Because you know, Handsome, non virgin and Non white guys never disagree with these journalists , it’s always the usual boogeyman
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mikey  
If oyu want a more in-depth answer as to why it “bombed” (even though it is doing well internationally):

1. The movie is focusing on a group of characters that not a lot of people know much about (Apart from Harley Quinn)  
  2. It’s a follow up to Suicide Squad, which is the worst reviewed movie in the DCEU  
  3. R-Rated, so it’s can’t attract the teen/family market  
  4. February is a notorious month for movies in general for movies not being able to do well at the box office, bar a few exceptions like Deadpool or Kingsman or Sonic
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Broken Adam  
Women never dislike things focused on women, absolutely never. And it surely can’t possibly never have anything to do with stuff beyond women being the focus. No it HAS to be misogyny.

I don’t know shit about this movie in any way nor do I care.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Like I said on that last point, BAR A FEW EXCEPTIONS, a lot movies tend to not do well in Febuary.  
(Also Deadpool doesn;t work if he is restricted to a PG-13 rating, and the movie would probably have not done so well if they made it PG-13 like it was originally planned)
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Typhoon2000  
Speaking of Birds of Prey, I honestly wanted to watch it but the Internet soured my opinion on it with their insistence of “supporting the film” because it has “a female director” or something.

I watch movies for a good time. If I have to buy something for the express purpose of supporting someone or something, it immediately ruins it for me and I don’t want to do it anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide