Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@icey wicey 1517  
Sometime it is a good Thing People that raise awareness have the same Skeletons in their closet. At least they know what the fuck they are Talking About. That is if they don´t just want to deflect from their own deeds.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
im just really hating this “No one ever does anything good just for the sake of doing something good” mentality that a lot of people seem to have these days :/
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@icey wicey 1517  
That’s due to people learning about how standing out gives attention, and what better way to stand out than by taking a picture of yourself holding a sign that says that something is bad? It doesn’t require you to practice what you preach and have people think you’re fighting something that’s seen as a bad.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
Did not say that it happens often, but the most successfull changes are the once when People jump over their own shadows and/or take the blame. If you don´t believe in People being able to Change their mind Progress is an Illusion.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I don’t trust Virtue Signalers, cause they can sometimes easily manipulate anyone who are gullible and negatively label anyone who disagree with them. Then again, they see disagreements as a personal attack.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@icey wicey 1517  
It is true that for basically any altruistic action there is something self-motivated about it. However from my experience all of the people who unironically use terms like “SJW/Slacktivist/Virtue Signaler/Cuck/Whatever other buzzwords” just seem to constantly imply that the self-motivated aspect of almost everyone who argues for the rights to whatever minority are inherently negative ones. Which I think goes without saying on how ignorant it is to imply that.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I can’t stand the type of people who try to turn EVERYTHING into Racism/sexism , every single fucking thing  
And to Add to what Sombrliz Said, any White guy who constantly reminds everyone of how anti racist he is is probably 99% racist
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman  
Most people don’t even know it’s origin, it was created to refer to Bands like Wilco not ACDC , but most people who use it nowadays don’t even know what Wilco is
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@TheHappySpaceman  
I only ever use it as a joke and even then I barely use it anymore. I also hate the term “wank” which gets thrown onto any Rock or Metal song that even slightly Progressive. I once met a dude who thought Hell Awaits by Slayer was just a “wankfest”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide