Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Myoozik  
Oh, yeah - used to sing that in Hunting Camp every time it played.

My favorites always tended toward bitter lessons learned though.

PS: I have had the pleasure of having the end of my cigar fall off, roll around, land in my pant cuff and burn a hole in my sock.

God that brings me back. Going to go grab a beer and a seegar. /bbl.

huh … now I’m all verklempht. Maybe it’s time to get back in touch with that essential music. Heal my soul. Remember what I was fighting for.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Derpy Whooves  
I know, a lot of artists that are one hit wonders by modern standards were quite the huge name during their time. Another example would be Eddie Murphy where he was a huge comedian superstar in the 80’s, but he did get into music and had this be his only hit.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Broken Adam  
Oh my god. I almost never care about stuff like this, I just don’t watch the show if they pull shit like this.

But Mulan is one of the BEST models of that story line ever, and Shang is ESSENTIAL to the completion of the main story arc of Mulan’s desire to please her father. She spends the WHOLE SHOW trying to overcome her tragic flaw (not being marry-able and being a woman) until she finally embraces who she is, then achieves EVERYTHING that she thought her father wanted, dropping the emperor’s sword and emblem at his feet, but he completely ignores all those things and then he hugs her and BOOM that’s the story arc completed because all she wanted was his love - AND THEN THE REAL END HITS when Shang shows up because now she’s “normal” and can be married too. Tragic Flaw Defeated!

This is … I’m so … REEEEEEEEE!

It’s time to get down to business to defeat Disney.

Oh my god I care about this so much. Fuck Disney. I will buy SHARES in them just to go to the shareholder meeting and FUCKING REEEEEEE!

@Myoozik  
heh :) that’s a blast from the past :)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
The new Mulan is gonna suck so much, LMAO.

It’s obvious why they’re doing it, too, so they can pander to the Chinese markets who notably weren’t fond of the original movie.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
Oh. Oh no, we hurt his little fee-fees.

But seriously, are we going to pretend that Disney isn’t a megalithic corporation and that this movie isn’t just yet another attempt to bring in that sweet China money?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide