Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Have you been on Twitter today? It’s trending to say that April Fools’ Day and all related pranks should be cancelled because of the current state of the world. Hell, even last year, I saw tons of “April Fools’ Day is bad!!!” takes, and a whole-ass argument broke out in one of my servers over a small prank that was played. This seems like an unpopular opinion given those circumstances.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
If you are a upper middle class person from a well off family then you should keep your mouth shut about how “Money doesn’t buy Happiness”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
So what you’re saying is that women shouldn’t be treated nicely? And that isn’t the term for “simp” you gave months ago when trying to justify that people shouldn’t be friends with their ex.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
I said people shouldn’t be friends with people who rejected them because it could hurt their self esteem and Mental Health and that a guy isn’t an asshole if he stops being friends with a girl after she rejected him.

And you know very well that simp doesn’t mean being nice to girls

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I am not Single
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario
I said people shouldn’t be friends with people who rejected them because it could hurt their self esteem and Mental Health and that a guy isn’t an asshole if he stops being friends with a girl after she rejected him.

Why do I feel like you’re talking about me.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
No, you said that guys shouldn’t be friends with their ex since the exes will make them submissive and simps. Someone look for his posts on this and link them, please.

And that’s the definition of simp you gave me months ago, and unless they’re changing that definition to move the goalpost, I have no reason to think it changed.

And I doubt that.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
Also, just not clicking in a romantic sense doesn’t mean that they can’t be friends. Unless your ego is so shallow that is enough to break you, or they’re an asshole, than there shouldn’t be any problems if you two got along as friends before.

@LightningBolt  
Can’t say I’d be surprised if he was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide