Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel  
And how is worldbuilding bad in them? And again, it being done poorly isn’t a good reason since anything can be done poorly. MLP doesn’t rely on its world being “mysterious,” so exploring and building the world isn’t a problem, and even leads to new species and the Student Six, my favorite group of the show. And I never seen your other two examples so I can’t say anything about their worlds.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Penguin Dragneel  
@Meanlucario  
I think the shipping that was a problem more so in Star Vs

Also G4 fandom is a tad split between the show should stick to life lessons and comedy sitcoms. Or full blown adventure . Personally I like a bit of both but there’s people that believe the show is pandering when it focuses on one side and you’re not enjoying it the right way. ;/
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
How is world building and shipping in Star Vs connected?

And yeah, I think FiM worked best doing both rather than focusing on one. I prefer slice of life myself, personally.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Star vs started as magic girl who travels to a normal magic-less world and got up to crazy comedic hi-jinxs with magic contrasting with a normal setting. The occasional misadventures and nemesis showing up to spice things up.

Then it started teetering between an on going plot…about fantasy racism between Monsters and Mewmans(magic world humans). The setting changed to the magic world and tone became less fun and less goofy. Also got kinda edgy at times. Then teen drama shipping :0

@NitroFury  
I’ve considered having a Mature rating even though I won’t go so far just to make it less likely people that don’t like it won’t stumble upon said fic. :x
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide