Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@.44caliberloveletter  
What you only got 2 emplyoers in your Region?  
People move across the Country for Jobs or even outside.

Get a Job, search and find a better job, search and find a better job, search and find a better job, … till you are were you want to be.

It is your Workpower you are selling. Not your ability to move on.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Backgroundpony  
“What you only got 2 emplyoers in your Region?”

No theres plenty of employers out there and most of them, especially entry-level ones, are pretty trash and give out as minimal wages and pool as mich money to their CEOs while the employee has to work long hours and is put up to as many tasks as possible in order for the employer to drain as much as they can out of you. Have you ever really asked yourself why so many entry-level jobs are called “Dead End Jobs”?

“People move across the Country for Jobs or even outside.”

Not everyone can just jump up and leave their home. It requires tons of investment thats incrrdibly unlikely for one to have when many people end up being stuck at dead end jobs that only give them enough to scrape by. And even then it requires you to abandon many of the prior connections that youve made to employers since nepotism is incredibly common under the workplace. Its a fuckin massive risk that some people dont even have the money for.

“Get a Job, search and find a better job, search and find a better job, search and find a better job, … till you are were you want to be.”

But youre not answering why it should be this difficult for people to climb the social ladder. Like there are even times where doing that isnt possible like for all the art and philosophy students who have to enter into dead end jobs to pay off their massive student loans and end up nowheres close to where their goals were at.

“It is your Workpower you are selling.”

And you still have yet to justify why we should be living under a system that requires us to sell our ability to work to an employer who cares more about profit than our own individuality. We have enough technological innovations for people to work for shorter hours yet were pretty much forced to work in a system that creates massive levels of excess that hurt the environment and be slaves to our wages that are based upon longer work hours for very typically a fraction of what the amount of work is actually worth.

Yes obviously we have no choice but to obey this system and find job after job after job after job. But why should we have to sell ourselves short just to gain experience when we should be able to help create new systems that are actually designed for individual interests rather than for shitty corporations.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
A lot of people say you should let albums grow on you over time, but I find that most albums that are bad on the first listen are still bad on subsequent listens.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@.44caliberloveletter

Sound like you want to turn the world around instead of turning your life around.  
I have seen People knocked down from Management Landing at constructionsides and now have become teachers at trade Schools. Heck my sister went from waitress to human resource Management in different Country.

You are the Person that say to sell yourself short. I am the one saying you have a product to sell that is yourself. If you are not convinced of your product then neither will the Person you are selling it to. And of Course the employer does not care for your individuality he/she Pays you to do a Job. Last year my current boss wanted to kick me out, this year they invest into me.

But hey if you don´t want to work within the System, start your own Business and see in what a System the boss of those “deadend Jobs” have to work. Go into politics help create the new Systems. Ask the small Business owner around the Corner what it takes. A loan, hard work and the willingness to Risk.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@TheHappySpaceman

Still, i find there are some albums i don’t think much of at first listen but then when i go back to it, i start liking them, such as this one. However, when this usually happens, my first impression of the album is as average, not bad.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mildgyth  
That’s why I said “bad.” Like, usually for an album to grow on me, it has to be decent the first time around. I wasn’t huge on Origin of Symmetry at first, for example, but I still thought it was an alright album and now it’s one of my favorites from Muse.

Contrast that with Humanz by Gorillaz. Didn’t like it in the first listen, still not a fan nowadays and I’ve given it several chances to grow on me, but no, it hasn’t done it yet.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
It also depends on what your mood is by your first listen where if you’re in a bad mood while listening to it for the first time, then you’ll have a different view than when you listen to it later when you feel much better.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
You’d be surprised. I know a guy who is an avid defender of that albums and considers it their best work, but I personally just see it as a ton of missed potential.

@Zincy  
Yeah, pretty much. I will say that when I saw them live in 2017, the songs they did from this album sounded much better and much more like actual Gorillaz songs, but even then they still mostly did their classic stuff from the first three albums instead, which really says more than I could ever hope to say about Humanz.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Don’t

The Now Now was good, and the Sound Machine project has been hit after hit imo.

I think he’s got a few more years left of good projects.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

The Now Now is a decent album, all things considered.

I know it’s a bit poppy, especially songs like Humility, but its catchy.

And yea, Song Machine sounds like classic Gorlliaz. Hearing Damon sing in French for Désolé was lovely.
Background Pony #DD2A
@Jarkes  
It wasn’t a particularly memorable movie,but I thought it was a decent last Rambo movie.my opinions on Rambo movies aren’t popular.I love the first one,the second is meh,the third is unwatchably dull,the fourth is freaking awesome and Last Blood was okay.im surprised so many critics hated it so much.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The whole “you can’t love something unless if you are a mindless drone who worships everything about it” shit is annoying as fuck
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Backgroundpony  
My country’s subreddit. Basically, a government tweet talked about masturbation and stuff, and I said it was a weird thing to bring up at the current moment. I never thought I’d get downvoted to hell and the only reply was “Sex is important”. I replied with “I disagree. I’m not looking for a sexual relationship.” which they then went all pissy and insulted my manhood.

Like, shit, man. It’s just sex. Don’t make it sound like it’s the end of the world or some bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide