Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
That much I can agree with. Just your typical romance anime fare.

@Vivace  
Wha–

One of my friends (who used to be the bassist in my band) is literally in her 30s, is below 5 feet, and looks super youthful to the point of still being carded at clubs and the like. These people exist.

@Meanlucario  
Tumblrism is still alive and well. It just moved to Twitter.

And yeah, your issue with the plot is a valid one.

@Myoozik  
Which movie?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@TheHappySpaceman  
I have to admit, a small part of me is impressed with the Twitter mob’s persistence in going after Uzaki. Usually, when something they deem “problematic“ comes along, they make a fuss for a couple weeks at most, then give up and move on to their next target.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
People say they Uzaki’s design is garbage because despite her tits, she’s short and has a youthful face, so she’s apparently child-coded, which means that if you find the design appealing, you’re attracted to a character who looks like a child, so you’re a pedo, even though Uzaki is roughly 20.

dog, that’s a short stack. that’s literally a short stack.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
What’s especially annoying are the arrogant fucks who claim to “fix” her design. One such person did that and used their poorly drawn “fix,” where the redesign makes Uzaki look like a fat/chubby woman in her mid-late 60s, to redraw a screenshot where Uzaki says, “You can hate whatever you want, but don’t diss what someone else likes,” but in this artist’s rendering, she instead says, “Media influences the perception of those who consume it. Fiction affects reality. So it’s important to be critical of what you consume.” According to them, “dark forces took of hold [him] and would not let [him] rest until [he] made her more bearable.” No, bud. You’re just being a clown. Even Japanese users think this is foolish and that “western Twitter ruins everything it touches,” though it turns out quite a few people thought the artist was just parodying artists who redesign to “fix” instead of being 100% earnest.

@TheHappySpaceman  
She’s not legal, boys. If she is a child or looks like one (but isn’t), it’s pedophilia. /s  
I s2g, these people would unapologetically fuck with real women’s self esteem for woke points.

@Angrybrony  
Exactly.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
“saying it like how it is” is 99.999999999999999999% an excuse by cunts to justify being cunts who complain about nobody liking them because they keep on abusing everyone near them
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
One such person did that and used their poorly drawn “fix,” where the redesign makes Uzaki look like a fat/chubby woman in her mid-late 60s, to redraw a screenshot where Uzaki says, “You can hate whatever you want, but don’t diss what someone else likes,” but in this artist’s rendering, she instead says, “Media influences the perception of those who consume it. Fiction affects reality. So it’s important to be critical of what you consume.”

Ugh, I saw that…  
full  
I s2g, these people would unapologetically fuck with real women’s self esteem for woke points.

Yeah, that’s what messes with me. As progressive as these people are claiming to be, in the process they are actually hurting other women a lot of the time.

@icey wicey 1517  
People glorify Japan and Japanese media too much.

True.

@Dex Stewart  
I agree,but there’s a reason it’s so glorified.

Also true.

@Don’t  
“saying it like how it is” is 99.999999999999999999% an excuse by cunts to justify being cunts who complain about nobody liking them because they keep on abusing everyone near them

This! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
I am not denying that, I was shocked at the attitudes of even open minded Americans towards certain subject

But it doesn’t justify treating every American as a redneck who bootlicks Walmart managers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide