Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Superhero flicks I like:  
Roger Corman’s Fantastic Four  
Spawn  
Spider-Man 2  
Hulk Vs Wolverine  
Hulk Vs Thor  
Next Avengers  
Deadpool  
Deadpool 2  
Into the Spider-verse  
Not counting tokusatsu or other foreign movies.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Would Robocop count as a superhero movie?  
I like the first one,neutral on the second one,and absolutely hate the other ones.  
I haven’t seen the cartoons yet.
Background Pony #9796
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t think so. Pretty close to terminator if anything at least in the first one.  
Robocop is one of those series that would’ve been best if it was left at one movie.  
There’s cartoons? Oh no.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
In the cases of sitcoms like The Simpsons (the original source for the term), it was absolutely intentional. Comedies are less focused on good, consistent or likable characters and are more focused on making the audience laugh, meaning that those other things are negligible.

What’s more confusing is when it happens with characters in non-comedic works. Like I don’t know what the deal is with Gorillaz flanderizing all of its characters.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

How Flanderized are they really?

Like, Murdock has always been depicted as a reprehensible asshole, who over the course of his life hit 2D with a car twice, nearly ruined Noodles life, and generally got the gang into 90% of the trouble they were in.

As for the others, 2D has grown somewhat as a character, as has Noodle. Neither of them seem like the “one note taken to an extreme” character that represents something that’s been Flandered.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
Since their comeback, 2-D has gone from being just kind of dinky to being borderline mentally disabled. Even while his characterization has always been super iffy, in Phases 1-3, he was usually portrayed as being somewhat competent.

Noodle went from the wise-beyond-her-years tomboy from phase 2 to just having her entire personality and characterization be “girl.” Murdoc is one of the most inconsistently written characters I’ve seen. And as for Russel… well, apparently the creators have become convinced that he’s the most boring member, because he rarely even appears in music videos for more than a few seconds.

Granted, I blame this partly on the new writer, but it’s still rather sucky.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I find it funny that the VTuber community are about Westerners “going to be the ones gatekeeping”, yet does the exact same thing to newbie VTubers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide