Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

You’d be surprised what you can accomplish with the “just world” mentality.

“Clearly you are poor and uneducated because of something you did or are, so it’s fine to sterilize you.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

Fun fact, prisoners and the “mentally unfit” were being sterilized up until around 2015. While it wasn’t “forced” in the strictly sense, many were coerced into it.

Even now, some states allow for court ordered sterilization and chemical castration.

Past 2015 though I’m unsure of if anyone actually has been.
Billystorm
Artist -

yeeeeet
@Silent_Witness  
Oh damn, never thought I’d see you here. I’ve always liked Belief, you know, the clopfic you wrote about soarin and spitfire. To this date I still consider it one of the best clopfics on fimfic. I know at this point the chance of you writing a sequel is close to 0, but still, thank you for those beautiful horse words. It’s what got me into the fandom.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Don’t

@Sparx

Alright then.

(Inhale)

RE4’s controls are horribly dated and nearly unplayable.

RE2 Remake is the best RE game. Period.

The Sims 4 is actually pretty good.

I prefer Street Fighter 5 over SF4.

The Fairy Tail game is also pretty good.

The remakes of Crash and Spyro are better than the originals.

Sonic Adventure 2 > Sonic Mania

I don’t think there was a substantial enough upgrade from the 8th gen to the 9th gen.

And finally, I think TLoU2 has the worst video game story of all time.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel  
hohboy  
  • No  
  • Close but no  
  • Never played Sims  
  • I can’t but it’s good, it’s just too ugly  
  • Agree, though that’s thanks to Gust being a really good RPG Dev  
  • Agree  
  • Personal preference says yes, but realistically says no(those damned emerald hunt levels)  
  • Yes, honestly we should have just held off 9th gen consoles for another year imo, especially with COVID  
  • It’s not even the worst revenge plot ever, and I don’t even like this damn game
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

“Emerald hunt levels”

Was it 1 or 2 that had Rouge in the GUNN base where the emerald shards would spawn in random locations on a time limit.

I remember there was a certain combination of spawns that made it virtually impossible to collect all of them in time.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Zincy  
2, that level almost made me drop the game. When I finally beat I got lucky and managed to get an A ranking, I still have no idea how I did that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide