Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I lost interest when the shows “fans” bullied one of my favorite streamers and got her banned on Instagram because she’s had the tag “squidgames” since 2012.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I don’t really like IHE’s old videos that much anymore. Like I always felt like his videos on say Sonic and Furries just fel very shallow and uninsightful.
I dont remember too well about his MLP video. But I do remember that MLP reaction video he did which was probably the most cringy thing ever. I dont even like the pilot that much but he could have at least tried to say something interesting critique about the pilot instead of just bitching about how cringy it was.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Is it that you wish that humans had perfect, Vulcan like logic and thus never give into fallacious reasoning?
Or are you suggesting that you wish that people would not draw attention to an arguments fallacious reasoning?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
Problem is, when someone wants to criticize someone like for example, MisAnthro Pony, by calling him a fake fan or a fickle fan for disliking everything after Season 3 (and still does with the new G5 movie), its criticism falls flat because the whole “fake fan”/“true fan” thing is a fallacy and I know it’s called a “No True Scotsman” fallacy.
That’s why I wish it couldn’t exist.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Same, I remember watching that reaction to the pilot and just groaning at his “reactions” to it. The least he could’ve done is say at the end why he didn’t like it and why he doesn’t get the appeal of it instead of doing what every other Youtuber was doing back in the mid 2010’s.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CORDZ2000
The family of Masked Rider was a very typical sitcom style family. The father wasnt very dumb, but he could be goofy, the mother is a generally sweet lady, the kids are handled well, for sitcom kids. The problem comes from tokusatsu fans not wanting sitcom characters on their superhero show. I have to agree, they really don’t work most of the time. They are pleasant characters, just out of place. Then there’s Ferbus, the little furry guy. Some people think he’s ugly, I don’t have a big issue with his design.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide