Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Meanlucario
Screw that, every fantasy wants to be the “New Game of Thrones” and it sucks. I want to watch something that makes me happy and inspired. If I want realism I’d just go to work and live my life.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
Gritty isn’t even that realistic. The world is dark, but we have improved and have fun in all shorts of way, something lost on “gritty realism.” Those demanding “gritty realism” are the pessimistic who refuse to overcome their own ego and admit that the optimists have a good point.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@TheHappySpaceman
The “will they, won’t they” trope is one of the most overused and annoying tropes I’ve ever seen in media.
It’s one thing if it’s only used for 1/3 or half of a show’s run. It’s a whole other thing if it’s purposefully dragged out until the very end of the series just to create artificial tension.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Penguin Dragneel
Friends was doubtlessly the worst offender in this. And every show that followed seems to be taking after it. By the end, I wasn’t rooting for Ross and Rachel to get together, I was rooting for them to stay as far away from each other as possible because they were clearly a toxic couple.
@The Worst Person
I don’t see why it would prevent character development. There are many was of having characters develop besides having them not get together until the very end, or get together and then break up only to hook back up at the end.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
So… it depends on the writing rather than how many episodes will take for the couple to get together?
I thought it was forced if they get together during the series run and not the end of it. Especially with ships like Kirito x Asuna and, I’m sorry for referencing an obscure Minecraft YouTuber like Aphmau who created role-play series like MyStreet and Minecraft Diaries, Aphmau and Aaron.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide